**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

In the future Cavalier difficulty will be called...

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
Legendary difficulty.

Sounds awesome right? Now I can already hear it “oh but what proof do you have?” Well...

We’ve known since the introduction of Map 6 AQ. Each AQ map has a “difficulty” level. Map 1 is beginner, Map 2 is Normal, Map 3 is Heroic, Map 4 is Master and Map 5 is Epic. Makes sense right? Well then we can assume a difficulty one above Epic will he called legendary because look here

Map 6 = Legendary. Thus
Cavalier difficulty = Legendary.

Comments

• ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    I guess the side quest is named legendary
    edited August 2020
    @ItsDamien stated clearly
    TP33 said:

side event won't be called cavalier but the usual eq which we play where uncollected is the top difficulty and soon cavalier will be added

HI_guys said:

Pretty sure they already stated it would be named "Cavalier"

For a guardian of the forums, you don't really pay attention to kabam do you?
    As you can read in the screenshot provided above, it will be named "Cavalier Difficulty".
    "Legendary" is for the already existing side quests, not for the Event Quest itself
    yes correct

Shafeeq said:

TP33 said:

side event won't be called cavalier but the usual eq which we play where uncollected is the top difficulty and soon cavalier will be added
    As I understand, from next month above UC we’ll have Cavalier and above epic in side quest we will have legendary?!?
    Yeah bro correct

Shafeeq said:

HI_guys said:

Pretty sure they already stated it would be named "Cavalier"

For a guardian of the forums, you don't really pay attention to kabam do you?
    dude don't be rude man mistakes happen or misunderstanding and he is at least a guardian the unpaid ones which try to help others they try their best
    Agreed, and with the number of threads that @will-o-wisp is on daily, I’m sure that even though they were correct on this one, a mistake occasionally is more than understandable.
    As far as I know, @will-o-wisp is the most active guardian I have seen in most of the threads and he is here to help us and he himself plays the game at the same time helps others that is awesome
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Considering Epic comes after Master, then we would have a legendary side quest difficulty.

since it goes Master, then Uncollected.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Also here’s a wild prediction. 7* shards/champion outlines will have a Pink/purple colour scheme. Hear me out.

Act 7 will likely come with the introduction of 7* champions (this is LATE act 7 though, possibly 2021 time-period.) now with Act 7 will come a new title with new better rewards.

T5CC is the top-tier rewards for Legendary difficulty. Legendary is YELLOW. Full T5CC crystals have a YELLOW colour scheme. Same with epic, blue and 6* shards. Now I like this don’t get me wrong but it’s predictable.

In map 7 Mythic (the difficulty level, mark my words the next step above legendary WILL be called this, whenever that may be), is displayed in PINK/PURPLE. 7* shards could be the top-tier rewards from that mode, hence, they will possibly follow the colour-match pattern.

Mark my words. Because I will not hesitate to say “I told you so” in a years time.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    TP33 said:

Also here’s a wild prediction. 7* shards/champion outlines will have a Pink/purple colour scheme. Hear me out.

Act 7 will likely come with the introduction of 7* champions (this is LATE act 7 though, possibly 2021 time-period.) now with Act 7 will come a new title with new better rewards.

T5CC is the top-tier rewards for Legendary difficulty. Legendary is YELLOW. Full T5CC crystals have a YELLOW colour scheme. Same with epic, blue and 6* shards. Now I like this don’t get me wrong but it’s predictable.

In map 7 Mythic (the difficulty level, mark my words the next step above legendary WILL be called this, whenever that may be), is displayed in PINK/PURPLE. 7* shards could be the top-tier rewards from that mode, hence, they will possibly follow the colour-match pattern.

Mark my words. Because I will not hesitate to say “I told you so” in a years time.

One problem with your prediction is the next story arc after Act 6 isn't Act 7. it is Act 1 of Book 2.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

TP33 said:

Imo, 2021 is way to early for 7-Stars. 2023 should be the earliest. It'll be years until you can r5 a 6-Star. With the pattern we see of paywalling resources, then making them more widely accessible, I don't think people will be too eager to start from the very bottom again.

Don't get me wrong though, It definitely could and probably will happen in the distant future. But I'm not even sure if the game will ever be ready for 7-Stars. It'll be annoying to see more new and paywalled resources like T7 Basic, T6 CC, T4 Alpha and whatever else there may be.
    With players pushing so hard for champion and catalyst acquisition acceleration, I wouldn't bet on 2023. A lot of players who would hate to see 7* champs arrive are probably nevertheless pushing to burn the 6* candle at both ends. And we don't have until rank 5s arrive because we probably need to know how 7* champs, or whatever the next tier of roster progression ends up being, will overlap or interact with 6* champs before they start getting max ranked. We probably have a year before rank 3s start to get ubiquitous and rank 4s will probably arrive before then. Within a year of that or less Kabam probably has to have the next tier of roster progress sketched out on a whiteboard somewhere.