**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Loyalty Rewards Update - Please Read

Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
edited August 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
The Loyalty rewards 4 and 5 star champion has been Unstoppable Colossus since the dawn of time. I have maxed out the signature ability for the 4* Unstoppable Colossus, and am only a few more 5* U.Colossus' away from maxing out the 5* too. And I'm definitely not the only person in this situation.
With the ever-growing roster of champions, can I suggest that maybe we update the 4 and 5 star champion to an alternative character? And maybe even add a 6* variant for Uncollected/Cavalier players. (I'm only Uncollected, so forgive me if there is a 6* variant for Cavalier players)
I'm not asking for the loyalty reward champion to be switched for Dr Doom, Omega Red or Nick Fury, but just a change of champion would be nice.
Hopefully a Kabam representative will see this and can shed some light on wether it will ever change, or why it won't.

Loyalty Rewards Update - Please Read 37 votes

Good Idea - Needs a new champ as a reward
83%
MSRDLDMqc19Warlord5386HeattblasttTheHoodedDormammuPseudouberThe_Blue_JaguarColonaut123Maldroit2ThatOneMasterGamerLuke9523Child_of_DeathStevieManWonderPřìņče01DretlleTwistedcowgirlMaxLeeLucifer1810Z2f6hQSerious_786 31 votes
Poor Idea - Keep it the same
16%
cAncAmOGiulioV99PotatolegionRenaxqqQfuryLobster44 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 118
    @Kabam Miike you can add more champs in the loyalty rewards or decrease the price for them and if you add more champs it would be great
  • Options
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Porthos
    @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    Poor Idea - Keep it the same
    I don't think it's a bad idea, but I do think that it would be better to buff him.
  • Options
    Are you actually wasting 800k loyalty a bunch of times on unstoppable colossus?
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    Yeah, Def needs an update. It has been old and stale for so long. I just wish they would buff Unst. Colossus. Make him worth something spending on. I don't even go in there anymore just saving in case it ever changes or they update colossus to max him out. I got him and woke him and that's as far as I'm going to go. If they buff him and give his max sig something worth having I will have something to spend my points on finally. Right now it might as well not even be there.
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    People that voted to not update. Why? It has not changed in years or ever when everything else in the game has.
  • Options
    To the people saying why do I waste my loyalty by purchasing UC, I do also buy the boosts, but over time I amass so much extra, unspent loyalty, that I would just rather spend it in one big go and get another 20 added to UC signature move.

I don't think the update of a new champion needs to be anything amazing, it could just be something as simple as Juggernaut or Cyclops. I think it would be unreasonable to expect a god tier champ for some loyalty crystals. However, just a change of champ would be nice. It hasn't changed since the game began.
  • Options
    frunderfrunder Posts: 63
    Or lower the cost for him to like 100,000 for the 4 star and like 450,000 for the 5 star.
  • Options
    frunder said:

Or lower the cost for him to like 100,000 for the 4 star and like 450,000 for the 5 star.

I think the costs are OK to be honest, they can't make it too easy to purchase a 5*. I just think the champ should be changed for the first time.
    It's a shame a Kabam representative can't weigh in on this and give an official response.