**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fabulous incursion bundle

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
Anyone buying this please share here. I dont really understand how it works. Ive been told you need 5 pieces of him. But does it have to be 5 different pieces? Can you get the same piece multiple times. English isnt my first language so maybe im missing something obvious

Comments

• IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

7 of the 8 were 20x units, 1 was 250

You can definitely get the same piece multiple times.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

7 of the 8 were 20x units, 1 was 250

Nice!
  • BooperXLBooperXL Posts: 42
    I got the same piece
  • BooperXLBooperXL Posts: 42

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★

BooperXL said:

Yeah by the looks of it that swole right arm piece is guaranteed while the rest is not. So im sorry to see you didnt get more of them. Would love to see some good luck here for my fellow summoners for the gameplay. He looks like a whacky champ
    Nop nofing is gar Somone in my alliance only got unit
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    Got nothing out of mine, only 470 units ...
    Guess this will be my luck until I get all the guaranteed pieces
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

BooperXL said:

Yeah by the looks of it that swole right arm piece is guaranteed while the rest is not. So im sorry to see you didnt get more of them. Would love to see some good luck here for my fellow summoners for the gameplay. He looks like a whacky champ
    Nop nofing is gar Somone in my alliance only got unit

@Gamer then they got hustled.
    Well I’m meant from the cystal only not the deal in self
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Yeah I don't think I can be bothered with Incursions to even do this. It's not a gimmick I can get behind.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I have never done incursions l and have maybe 200 artifacts. How long would it take to accumulate 20,000?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★

I have never done incursions l and have maybe 200 artifacts. How long would it take to accumulate 20,000?

Would be quick if you take advantage of the zone tier rewards, before they reset in a couple of days

Would be quick if you take advantage of the zone tier rewards, before they reset in a couple of days
    I will start working on that then. Thank you. Are random partners hit and miss on incursions?
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Lame that you could only get this with incursion artifacts. I hate incursions... :#
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Ajisdope said:

Lame that you could only get this with incursion artifacts. I hate incursions... :#

Incursions are fun to play once in a tournament
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    This offer makes no sense, for even odds to get all 5 I think you would need to buy like 160 crystals... so About 20 months of incursions artefacts... but it’s a limited time offer for one month and we weren’t warned about it... it’s absolutely bizarre
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    I thought they were adding 6-star shards in the Incursions store soon, so I am waiting to see what that deal is like before spending my Inc shards.
    I tried an incursion, it’s not my favorite thing lol.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Here's mine... No extras - just units

https://youtu.be/qvGv0w7slTY
  • HoliolioHoliolio Posts: 24
    Well I ended up with 2 right arms and 270 units total!