**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6.2.6 Champion boss

ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Today I defeated act 6.2.5 Mordo. Now It’s act 6.2.6. I thought it’s already nerf but I double check and it’s still same. But, I still want to do it. So, my question, if I do it now. Will I also get compensation for doing it pre nerf fight???

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Don’t be sure about the compensation. Do it if you want with your own responsibility. Compensation will be given but it ain’t sure how exactly. So everything you do now it’s at your own risk.
    I did it recently too, and to be honest I don’t expect accurate compensation, cause that is nearly impossible to be done.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    If any admin can confirm this. I want to do this.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    I don't understand, why some people over dramatic giving unnecessary disagree??? Did i demand something?? Or gave any of my opinion??? I just ask a question??? Ans should be yes or no. If ans is no, I don't mind. I was just curious to know if I do it now what will happen. Nothing else.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Just do the content if you want to, or if can’t wait 27 hours and he will be a easier simple choice really.

By your time and compensation focus it feels
    Like you should wait for nerf