**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sun's Out, Fun's Out! Summer Smackdown is ON!

Comments

• hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Mauled said:

Nice to see T5CC coming into the game.

Now can you make it a 27% T5CC selector so I don’t spend the next 3 months being teased by my 6* Ghost sitting at R2?

Jokes aside, it looks really good.

Been hunting tech for a while. Missing precisely 10% 😉
    How can u hav 4 tier5c when I’m can only hav 3 not that it a big deal for me just wondering yes I’m use lvl 60
    From completing content and getting some 4th deals.
    Well I’m meant how can he holde op to 4 nofing abudt why he Hav it I’m ikow I’m not a noob
    😂 After reading it back my answer is pretty dumb. Sincere apologies. I wasn't fully awake and misunderstood your question. From the sigil, most likely.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    edited July 2020
    NoOnexRO said:

Where do you find the summer smackdown

In the "Side Quest" tab. Where the "Northern Expeditions" are.
    Olbaka_79 said:

Why is there no boss rush in game for me?, no update available either.

@Olbaka_79 , @skillingmachine ... Read back a bit. It is in the same Side Events panel as Northern Exp. Sasquatch is pictured. Not next to it, but “within” the top-level Side Event Panel that shows Sasquatch.

And doesn’t need an Update, that only comes next week with the normal new Monthly Event story quests (not this Side Event Smackdown).
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Got the master one fairly easy with right team. Can probably get epic with that team as well.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Mauled said:

Nice to see T5CC coming into the game.

Now can you make it a 27% T5CC selector so I don’t spend the next 3 months being teased by my 6* Ghost sitting at R2?

Jokes aside, it looks really good.

Been hunting tech for a while. Missing precisely 10% 😉
    How can u hav 4 tier5c when I’m can only hav 3 not that it a big deal for me just wondering yes I’m use lvl 60
    From completing content and getting some 4th deals.
    Well I’m meant how can he holde op to 4 nofing abudt why he Hav it I’m ikow I’m not a noob
    😂 After reading it back my answer is pretty dumb. Sincere apologies. I wasn't fully awake and misunderstood your question. From the sigil, most likely.
    That the problem I’m had sigil to so no can’t be that’s
  • NoobツMasterNoobツMaster Posts: 3
    Rewards are not upto the mark especially 6 star shards Difficulty is just fine
  • KretenKreten Posts: 15
    edited July 2020
    Another, probably dumb (and maybe allready answered) question. Is there a limit of how many times you can do a certain difficulty? Day limit, week limit, general limit. It seems almost too good to be true that you can do them as many times as you wish.

Lol..never mind. I got the answer by playing the same difficulty again. I've expected something like "done" or "100%" in order to know that there is nothing more to win if you play it again.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Spent some time watching vids and practicing with Quake. Finally was able to take Thing down with her. I read through threads and found my best counters, which were not just my top champs at all. Got epic done.

So it was a lesson learned and a silver lining that I spent some time learning Quake. No expert by any stretch but have confidence to try to keep learning with her.

Also not get frustrated my top champs can't destroy everything. I've been stuck on last 2 runs of v4 and got WS after opening 5* from this epic boss rush. His synergy with KM will finally get me past that Wasp with the rest of the champs I need to get it done.
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    Shan said:

@Kabam Vydious I heard last week will have all bosses. This confused me a lot. Do last week will have all weeks bosses or all the bosses in all weeks mean those will be 30 fights for last weeks. If we have to stand against these 30 fights do we will have to do in 1 path or there will be a few more path. Mean 6 fights per path? Please clarify these issues if you understand

Sorry for bothering, it will be this way @Kabam Miike or we'll have to wait to see?
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 384 ★★
    Shan said:

@Kabam Vydious I heard last week will have all bosses.... these 30 fights do we will have to do in 1 path or 6 fights per path?

with rewards 2 t5bc and 2 t2 alpha, I think we have to do 1 path for 31 fights.
    Besides, if 6 fights per path, there'll be no different with 5 weeks before, no meaning at all. simple though.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Shan said:

@Kabam Vydious I heard last week will have all bosses. This confused me a lot. Do last week will have all weeks bosses or all the bosses in all weeks mean those will be 30 fights for last weeks. If we have to stand against these 30 fights do we will have to do in 1 path or there will be a few more path. Mean 6 fights per path? Please clarify these issues if you understand

31 Fights, no Portals.
  • BazahaildancnBazahaildancn Posts: 198
    Raganator said:

Rewards are pathetic. Very very disappointed.

When is the last time Kabam gave out 6,000 5* shards and 500 6* shards for ten minutes of gameplay?
    Raganator said:

When is the last time Kabam gave out 6,000 5* shards and 500 6* shards for ten minutes of gameplay?
    Raganator said:

6k shards are ok but that's eother over 6weeks or 6 weeks from now. Crystal shards come pretty easy of you have been playing for a good long time. Having to jump thru all those hoops for 25% of a t5cc is a real let down. They AR talking about opening up book 2 and you have to either be a game guru or a whale to get an r3 6 star. Come on. Open up the r3 gate. Let the common folk get some power
    Obviously they see this with the nerf of act 6 but then put a 32 boss fight challenge for 25% of a t5cc which is (in my opinion, I don't fight perfect) gonna be necessary for (many paths now in act 6) and for book 2.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Are you kidding, i cant pass that annoying havok on master...which is ironic bc its not suppose to be hard like wth
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

I have t4 cc overflowing. Have to spend alpha2 and all that or they disapear. Can't sell em. Can use em for r5 but that's it. R5 os capped. And with act 6 being very difficult and e pensive considering an r5 attack is average 2k and health is average 23k vs. Opponents with 10k and 200k health woth nodes that make one hit kill you t5cc should be a bit easier to achieve in prep for book 2.

It’s not too hard... lol
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

Are you kidding, i cant pass that annoying havok on master...which is ironic bc its not suppose to be hard like wth

No you just need to get good instead of spending your time complaining about content on the forums. You’ve been complaining for so long.

(And yes it’s supposed to be hard for people who don’t play well. What do you expect?)
    xNig said:

I have t4 cc overflowing. Have to spend alpha2 and all that or they disapear. Can't sell em. Can use em for r5 but that's it. R5 os capped. And with act 6 being very difficult and e pensive considering an r5 attack is average 2k and health is average 23k vs. Opponents with 10k and 200k health woth nodes that make one hit kill you t5cc should be a bit easier to achieve in prep for book 2.

It’s not too hard... lol
    Didn't say it was too hard. I said t5ccs should be more available.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I see a few posts about Quake versus Havoc, so I thought I would throw out a tip that I use. When Havoc is just below one bar of power and gets stunned by Quake's aftershocks, I then attack Havoc while he is stunned to push him above a bar of power (and hopefully above two bars of power). Her stun will likely be long enough to back him up quite a bit and push him over two bars of power. Then I bait out his l2 and then go back to playing Quake-style. Rinse and repeat.
  • Ruckus02Ruckus02 Posts: 4
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra so when exactly is “Summer of Pain” gonna come out? The community needs to know when it’s going to drop so we can prepare units and potions and decide what content we want to do in the mean time.
  • MaffMaff Posts: 4
    What is going on with the Android my game is constantly freezing kicking me off I have Android 8.0 this should be working fine this is getting ridiculous is costing me so many revives and potions to play losing fights in the arena because the game freezes this is getting ridiculous how about you come out with a statement saying what's going on
  • BlasterFaceBlasterFace Posts: 6
    This looks extremely cool thank you Kabam
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    That Invisible Woman was a real pain with the AI issues. Lol. Got her down, but good Lord.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

That Invisible Woman was a real pain with the AI issues. Lol. Got her down, but good Lord.

Seriously, she just sat in the corner, wouldn't move. Fury still made it an easy fight but still.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

So we will have 5 shades before the Omega, and I suppose Omega is one path with 31 champs. Is that means we can only enter Omega 5 times?
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212

Or 5 attempts to do it once ...
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    100% the last 2, the first one too hard, got to the last fight, wasn't worth the units for revives or boosts, glad to hear im not the only one w that problem
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Reference said:

So we will have 5 shades before the Omega, and I suppose Omega is one path with 31 champs. Is that means we can only enter Omega 5 times?

the shades just unlock it (5 shades to be exact) ... they aren't anything you spend on the quest itself. they just unlock it. you can then do the quest as many times as you want in order to complete it.

however many sets of 5 shades you have, they will unlock the corresponding difficulty for you to try and complete in as many attempts as necessary before the entire event expires on Sept 23.