**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How does your ally communicate?

Stark154667Stark154667 Posts: 1,151 ★★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Do you rely on 3rd party apps? Which is best?!?

How does your ally communicate? 130 votes

In game chat
16%
Tendersquadjdrum663TheVyrusCassyHammerbro_64mgj0630ArsozThicco_ModeGreekhit_ReefSpideyFunkoFeroX_the_fat_heringXguard77MathgeekSkyLord7000Captain_HGr8TonyStarkMrGreekABOMBCrcrcrc 22 votes
Line
61%
LogarooGarryDKMagicBentonFrostyRiise81KDoggg2017TerraTitan_ChronosVerzzJim0172captaincushPatchie93LightvayneShadowstrikeLilMaddogHT_ASDF_HendrossOnmixOrdalcaCoolFlame 80 votes
Discord
10%
Lmaocx23433LittlePeteKevanproGRockypantherxLordNeoZipiodot_dittoCynchoticlowlevelplayerSuperiorSymbioteMuffinBrainAceOfDiamond 13 votes
Other (please specify)
11%
BadrosexNigLibralonixDuke_Silverspiderknight616OzFearUsmanveertherealDaphboyTheLegend27Battle_GreninjaChampioncriticColinwhitworth69monomuggGiganteaAayush19 15 votes

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Discord
    Downloaded it in the first place to talk to friends would be dumb to no try and save storage by finding an ally that uses it
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    In game chat
    We aren't a very serious alliance but some do use line
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Other (please specify)
    We don't - war and quests are ridiculously casual, so we literally only talk like once a month at most lol. It's bliss.

Previous alliances used Line and I absolutely hated it. I can't stand needing an outside communication app for a game, but I do recognize why so many use various outside applications to effectively strategize/communicate.
  • CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186
    Discord
    We was using line, then one of my officers set up discord and everyone switched. I like it a lot better than line. I wished game chat was much better. I don’t care for the separate app and people act like your asking them to shoot someone when telling them to get a separate app.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    Other (please specify)
    Messenger
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Line
    Line. Although I prefer Discord 100% more.
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Line
    OzFearUs said:

None

They don't communicate at all...so annoying.

Silence Is Golden... For ur ally I guess
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Line
    Arsoz said:

Its not that hard to communicate on in game chat

Yes it is
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Line
    Arsoz said:

Arsoz said:

Its not that hard to communicate on in game chat

Yes it is
    Its not bruh
    And thus he continues his trolling...
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Line
    I think almost every alliance I have been in has used Line, with the exception on 1 that used Slack. I never really understood why Line became so main-stream for communication, when Discord is so much better,has way better options, and way more organized. I hate Line, but I guess I'm kinda stuck with it as long as I play MCOC :/

Also I see everyone has forgotten about ClanHQ...that chat app that was pretty much started specifically for MCOC lol
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    Other (please specify)
    we use WhatsApp
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Discord

@Lightvayne what is slack?

I believe it is this

• manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Other (please specify)
    line and game chat
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Discord

@Lightvayne what is slack?

its that one business management app you always see youtube ads for.
    Discord

I think almost every alliance I have been in has used Line, with the exception on 1 that used Slack. I never really understood why Line became so main-stream for communication, when Discord is so much better,has way better options, and way more organized. I hate Line, but I guess I'm kinda stuck with it as long as I play MCOC :/

Also I see everyone has forgotten about ClanHQ...that chat app that was pretty much started specifically for MCOC lol

I tried clanHQ, it kinda sucks
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    In game chat
    My ally was using Slack app till recently, but nowadays they just slack 🤣
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Line
    Yeah, as they stated above, it more for business type stuff. It was ok, but it wasnt practical for gaming, it was pretty basic.

....still better than Line tho tbh >_>
    Discord

Yeah, as they stated above, it more for business type stuff. It was ok, but it wasnt practical for gaming, it was pretty basic.

....still better than Line tho tbh >_>

line kinda sucks imo
    Discord
    discord is THE BEST. It was built for gaming, so there are a lot of good features. The collector bot is amazing, and there are a lot of other good bots. very intuitive and easy to use
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    In game chat

Usually through English

Oui?
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    In game chat

Usually through English

Oui?
    Si?