**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the longest post on the MCOC Forums? (dont worry its not a novella)

Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
The title except for the "(dont worry its not a novella)" part.
Just popped into my head because there are so many long posts on this site, I wonder, what is the longest one?
(by longest I mean longest parent post by characters/words, for example, this has 50 words)

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    in terms of pages? Probably the “general game feedback” thread. So many arguments, so many pages. Great thesis, tho
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

in terms of pages? Probably the “general game feedback” thread. So many arguments, so many pages. Great thesis, tho

No, I meant the longest parent post in terms of characters/words
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    You still doing the annoying novella thing
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Either one of DNA’s or one of my reviews. I know we’ve both hit the space limit a few times. Probably a few others I’m forgetting.
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★

Either one of DNA’s or one of my reviews. I know we’ve both hit the space limit a few times. Probably a few others I’m forgetting.

What does the space limit? How many words total did you have in that post
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    I couldn’t care less if it was a novella or not but the post in question certainly is
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Longest post I’ve ever made personally was my Abyss guide and it was seven pages long in Microsoft Word before I posted it.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    I’m gonna answer but with a different type of answer the longest thread I’ve participated in is the insightful thread
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Longest post I’ve ever made personally was my Abyss guide and it was seven pages long in Microsoft Word before I posted it.

people still use Word?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

About 4000 I think. My Act 6 100% review was slightly over so I think I had to cut some stuff. That’s about 24000 characters with spaces
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Meme thread no contest. I think anyways. Maybe general game feedback.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

About 4000 I think. My Act 6 100% review was slightly over so I think I had to cut some stuff. That’s about 24000 characters with spaces
    Sounds about right. My combat mechanics FAQ post had to be cut in half due to length, it was several paragraphs over the limit and I think that post would have clocked in at about 4500 words and 26000 characters if it was all one post.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Meme thread or general game feedback. For me personally, my longest post was my 6.2 completion review.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

people still use Word?
    I alternate between using Word and Google Docs. I like using Word the best though