**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best champs for Auto fights?

What champs have you noticed are significantly better and finish fights faster than others when auto fighting easy content?

Comments

• Papicante1Papicante1 Posts: 35

I started using wasp and she just shreds lower levels with NF Evade synergy below heroic

What * and rank wasp do you use?
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Ghost especially if you run suicides. Takes almost no time at all
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    Elsa Bloodstone, if you're running suicides - provided you're not fighting mutants

Wolverine or X-23 are also good options as they can easily regen just while auto-fighting. Also a woke King Groot for the same reason
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Colossus and Omega Red
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I think plat-pool has a special ability that speeds up auto fight. Don’t know how this works but I’ll edit a link and photo in.

Edit: https://playcontestofchampions.com/v28-0-release-notes/

Very Interesting...
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

• ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Corvus takes no time at all
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Mathgeek said:

Aegon cause he gets furies when hit

Perfectly balance at it should be.
  • Paper_TissuePaper_Tissue Posts: 38
    Bit of an old one, but Dr. Voodoo's regen at the fight start is pretty nice for auto-fight smashing.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    Omega red and Elsa if you run suicides
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    for really weak opponents (below heroic EQ) i like to use mordo + fury + ant man + two YJ for the attack boost, enemies just die from astral evade ^_^

against heoric-level opponents i love to use corvus when possible, or if you want to preserve your health (i love to see my champs being at full yellow bar), OML with ST synergy works really well, even more if you add domino (but i prefer to simply use red Mag + red Cyclops + wolvie for crits and atk) ^_^
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    semi-related conspiracy theory: Auto-fights are based off data from kabam employees fighting
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

semi-related conspiracy theory: Auto-fights are based off data from kabam employees fighting

*tinfoil hat activates*
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Silver surfer insta win with heavy start
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★

No, no he’s got a point

Would explain so much about the Ai
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    I usually use Omega with synergies. My 5* R5 sig 200 Omega can usually do anything in heroic and most of master.