**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you have 5* or 6* Dr Doom...

rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Are you a proud owner of doom.. Or you still waiting for him.. Just wanted to see the percentage.. Whether more have doom or more are looking for him.. Do mention how you got him...and yeah also mention how many times you miss him when the crystal just stopped before or after him :wink:

I know it's kind of silly question but I have been trying for him a lot and don't have him even as 4*.. I'm sure I must have opened like 200+ 4* crsytals

Edit : The last option is.. you have 4* or below..
the last option is mostly for those who don't have enough 5*..

Do you have 5* or 6* Dr Doom... 112 votes

Yes
55%
LogarooMr_PlatypusWorld EaterTimone147RaganatorTthunder2058ATnix95Jim0172Anonymous346BlackGekkougaDragonMCOCHendrossDonnymeijAdvJakearound10or_StrongTheLegend27playinggameletChampioncriticJedi_Hawke 62 votes
No
25%
Eliot76ImranAb_SamadRacs0Crazyjack719PizzabeatMysterioThedancingkidAleorThatOneMasterGamersolmyrairQuattrucciItsDamienPennmabobGiulioV99SquirrelguyGinjabredMonstaTP33YsFrivet 28 votes
Have 4* or bdle
19%
Severus35Ace_03CupidKDSuperFlash10Notsavage19QacobRodomontade_BoiKill_GreyArham1GreekhitSPIDER_MANIcy000SpideyFunkoLucifer1810Sun_Spot46_hbtygbty423_JragonMaster170odishika123Gr8TonyStarkDrStrange_358 22 votes

Comments

• rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    edited August 2020
    The last option is 4* or below.. Not sure why am I not able to edit the options
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I was lucky enough to pull a 5* the week he came to the basic
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Yes
    When I got him right next to him was diablo and classic black widow..... good thing it was doom
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    edited August 2020
    Have 4* or bdle
    No I do not have a 5 or 6 star Doom on either of my accs, but thanks for asking as it helps to talk about it,
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Have 4* or bdle
    Pulled him from the st. Patrick's day crystal.. Was initially neutral (didn't know anything about him) and then realised what it really was.. Plis kabam gib 6* dum thenks

Also the crystal has rolled over twice and stopped before him once
    Big sed :c
  • GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109
    edited August 2020
    Yes
    rdxevil said:

and yeah also mention how many times you miss him when the crystal just stopped before or after him :wink:

If the spinner torments you, don't use it. There is no such thing as "almost" when it comes to RNG.

Anyway, my 5* Doom came from his 5* featured crystal.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Both. And both maxed out. 5* Doom from a featured. 6* from Abyss Class Nexus.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Yes
    me wants 6* dum. kaboom give me blackagar boltagon
    me be sad boi
  • Jim0172Jim0172 Posts: 85
    Yes
    6* Rank 3 sig 200 & 5* Rank 5 sig 200.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Yes
    A_NAZ said:

Fortunate enough to own both 😅

I was using this thread as an opportunity to flex, and than you showed up. Now I wish I could take my flex back.

• JaximosJaximos Posts: 43
    I've had 5* 5/65 for months now and just pulled 6* last week....I was excited since I don't have many 6* worth ranking up.

Based on the folks who have maxed out both I guess it's safe to say it's worth it to rank him? I also went ahead and took off suicides b/c he's much more fun to use when I have mystic dispersion.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Yes
    Got him from a basic about 2 months ago just after I started playing again so I had no idea how good he was. Looked him up on YT then awakened him and took him straight to r5
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    Yes
    Finally got him from an Incursion Crystal
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Have 4* or bdle
    got 4 star maxed at least.. Helped me greatly to be uncollected
  • Himmy619Himmy619 Posts: 48
    Yes
    My last 5 star pull from basic was doom . I was so shocked. From months I have been pulling **** from 5 star crystals. Even from two Nexus crystals also I got bad champs. I have all top champs except omega,nick,warlock,guilly,ht,thing and corvus
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Have 4* or bdle
    2 STAR DOOM BABY
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    Yes
    I was insanely lucky and pulled him from the incursion artifact crystal. I used every 5* shard I got while his feature was available and never pulled a single feature champ from that crystal it’s entire run.
  • JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    Yes
    A_NAZ said:

Fortunate enough to own both 😅

Duplicated 6*! Nice
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Have 4* or bdle
    4* on main account which is 1,4mil rating and...
    5* on my mini which is only 70k rating 🤣