**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Investigate the “Salvation of the Battlerealm” in the August Event Quest!

H.E.R.B.I.E. REQUESTS YOUR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE

H.E.R.B.I.E. needs your help to find a dangerous subject; DRAGON MAN! He fears that if DRAGON MAN is exposed to the Iso-Spell of the Battlerealm, that he will turn into the crazed creature he once was!

In addition to finding DRAGON MAN, H.E.R.B.I.E. has heard rumours of a plan for the “Salvation of the Battlerealm”, a purported end to the entrapment of champions in the Battlerealm. He would like your assistance in investigating these rumors, and discovering why and how whoever is behind the movement is converting others to their cause so rapidly. It almost seems like someone is controlling them…

INTELLIGENCE, LOYALTY AND STRENGTH; THE PERFECT COMBINATION!

Dragon Man was a lifeless android constructed by Professor Gregson Gilbert, then brought to life by Diablo through a combination of Science and Alchemy. Dragon Man spent much of his existence being manipulated into combat by Heroes and Villains alike, until Valeria Richards upgraded his Programming. Now with both super-intellect and immense strength, Dragon Man acts as a Guardian for the children of the Future Foundation.

Gabriel Lan was formerly a member of the Nova Corps, before eagerly accepting an offer from the cosmic entity Galactus to become his herald. Wielding the immense power of the Power Cosmic and the Bow of Gabriel, Air-Walker dutifully serves Galactus, terraforming worlds for his master, and crushing all who oppose him.

Q&A
How long does this Quest run for?
This Quest will be starting on August 5th, 10:00 AM PST and will run until September 2nd, 10:00 AM PST. Those attempting Legends runs will have until 10 AM PST on August 19th to 100% explore both Heroic and Master difficulties.

How do I get the Legends Title associated with Master Difficulty?
The Legends Title and rewards will be given to the 100 players who 100% explore HEROIC AND MASTER difficulties in this Event Quest the fastest. Just like recent Event Quests, this Quest will take advantage of the Time Attack system we’ve put in place for our Monthly Quest Legends Program. This means that the players that completely explore Heroic and Master difficulty the fastest within the first 2 weeks of the Event being live will win the Title. More information on that can be found here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/27/time-attack-legends-program

In addition to this distinction, these first 100 will receive the following rewards:
#1-5 - 3x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
#6-100 - 1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
--

Rewards

For completing and mastering all of the Beginner Quests, you earn:
1x Premium Hero Crystal
2,400x Premium Crystal Shards (2.2x Crystals)
1,700x 3-Star Hero Crystal Shards (85% of a Crystal)
2x Tier 1 Basic Catalysts
2x Tier 2 Basic Catalysts
150x Units
900x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments
15x Tier 3 Generic ISO
7x Tier 4 Generic ISO
18x Tier 2 Class ISO (3/each class)
17,450 Gold
1x “Firebreather” Title
1x 2-Star Doctor Voodoo

For completing and mastering all of the Normal Quests, you earn:
2x Premium Hero Crystal
8,500x Premium Crystal Shards (4.25x Crystals)
1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
1,000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (50% of a Crystal)
150x Units
2x Tier 2 Class Catalyst Crystals
3x Tier 2 Basic Catalysts
2x Tier 3 Basic Catalysts
1x Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
12x Tier 3 Generic ISO
24x Tier 4 Generic ISO
30x Tier 2 Class ISO (5/each class)
19,325 Gold
1x “Firebreather” Title
1x 3-Star Doctor Voodoo

For completing and mastering all of the Heroic Quests, you earn:
4x Premium Hero Crystals
4,450x Premium Crystal Shards (2.225x Crystals)
1x Ultimate Crystal
1,400x 4-Star Crystal Shards (70% of a Crystal)
1,000x 5-Star Crystal Shards (10% of a Crystal)
150x Units
1x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst
2x Tier 3 Basic Catalysts
2x Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
2x Tier 3 Class Catalyst Crystals
25x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals
30x Tier 4 Generic ISO
5x Tier 5 Generic ISO
30x Tier 3 Class ISO (5/each class)
28,825 Gold
1x “Firebreather” Title

For completing and mastering all of the Master Quests, you earn:
3x Premium Hero Crystals
1x Ultimate Crystal
3,000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (1.5x Crystals)
1x 4-Star Hero Crystal
2,300x 4-Star Crystal Shards (1.15x Crystals)
2,750x 5-Star Crystal Shards (27.5% of a Crystal)
150x Units
3x Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
1x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst
36,000x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragment (1x Catalyst)
3,600x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments (10% of a Catalyst)
95x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal
10x 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals
5x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
12x Tier 5 Generic ISO
38,825 Gold
1x “Winged Apocalypse” Title

For completing and mastering all of the Uncollected Quests, you earn:
4,020x 4-Star Crystal Shards (2.01x Crystals)
7,500x 5-Star Crystal Shards (75% of a Crystal)
2,500x 6-Star Crystal Shards (25% of a Crystal)
12,000x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment (33% of a Catalyst)
10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystal
9,000x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Shard (20% of a Catalyst)
1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
42,825x Gold

Comments

• Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    How long will the side quest run for?
    Djin said:

Read the announcement.
    *SIDE quest* was expecting info on that too
    Maybe it'll come later.. Whatever
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★

Djin said:

Read the announcement.
    Already announced.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/212746/pledge-yourself-to-galactus#latest
    edited August 2020

Djin said:

Read the announcement.
    Already announced.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/212746/pledge-yourself-to-galactus#latest
    That's the dates for the calendar. Was wondering if there's a possibility if it'll go a couple of days more than Sept 2..usually does for some quests (I may be wrong there). Ideally it wouldn't just end on the same day as the last favour distribution
  • Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 148 ★★
    did 6.2.6 Champion nerfed with this update?
    Can anyone tell?
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    That "winged apocalypse" title is so cool! Man they need to add titles for uncollected.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Qacob said:

That "winged apocalypse" title is so cool! Man they need to add titles for uncollected.

They need to advance the already titles one difficulty. This will save a lot of people, from exploring heroic difficulty, just to collect the title, since the other rewards are completely irrelevant.
  • CJFlash21CJFlash21 Posts: 28
    When is Variant 5 coming out?
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    So it this the main event quest, or is this a side thing in addition to the monthly EQ?
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

So it this the main event quest, or is this a side thing in addition to the monthly EQ?

If you read before asking it would be pretty obvious.
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Icejr said:

I wish kabam start adding some units on Uncollected difficulty !!!

Wow, dude, most of us agreed we all need units in uncollected
  • AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146
    What is the point to copy-paste the same every month?
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    At least this is the last month before cavalier difficulty hits. Let’s all just get through this!
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Did Chapter 2 unlock before Chapter 1 for anyone else? I fought Ghost Rider as the first boss.

Didn't notice until I beat Air Walker but didn't get Completion rewards. Went back and looked and somehow I was able to skip 1.1 and 1.2
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    RogerRabs said:

Did Chapter 2 unlock before Chapter 1 for anyone else? I fought Ghost Rider as the first boss.

Didn't notice until I beat Air Walker but didn't get Completion rewards. Went back and looked and somehow I was able to skip 1.1 and 1.2

I had just posted in my LINE group that the first quest has 5 lanes 😂😂. Then I read your post and went back to check and sure enough I was in chapter 2
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★

Same for me
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    There was no end credits thing after completing it. I just did one run through it on Master and instead I got an offer after finishing it.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,674 ★★★★★

There was no end credits thing after completing it. I just did one run through it on Master and instead I got an offer after finishing it.

There isnt always an end scene. Just once in a while.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Alright thank you for the information. Just hoping to get more info on the cut scene from last month.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,674 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Alright thank you for the information. Just hoping to get more info on the cut scene from last month.
    From my understanding we get Xavier and possibly apocalypse would be my guess next month.