**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So will the mastery presets too take another 2 years ?

Free mastery preset changes were announced a few months , will it take another 2 years too get implemented in the game ?

I’m sick and tired switching them on and off because kabam designed nodes that are not suicide friendly , smh !!

Throw us a bone kabam !

Comments

• 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    There were some general discussions around mastery presets, but I don't believe anything referenced that A) they would be free, B) that there was any concrete details on what these would look like when implemented, or C) any kind of time frame.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Can you link to that announcement, please? Having preset mastery options would be great and a huge time saver, but there was no mention of it in the recent dev diaries and also I don't think anyone has suggested it should be free, i.e., if it was implemented it should just save time, not units.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    AdixRaj said:

Free mastery preset changes were announced a few months , will it take another 2 years too get implemented in the game ?

I’m sick and tired switching them on and off because kabam designed nodes that are not suicide friendly , smh !!

Throw us a bone kabam !

Free mastery presets were never announced.
    The only thing that they have said is that they will look at mastery presets in the future.
    Don’t expect free masteries cause you will be disappointed. It’s more than 99% sure that presets ,if come, will still cost, hopefully less units.
    Having them free would break many aspects of the game 😉
  • Nix2222Nix2222 Posts: 121 ★★★

I think you're referring to an interview with Dave where we mentioned that we are exploring Mastery Loadouts/Presets/whatever we can call them. We are still exploring that and never committed to a time frame, and definitely never committed to a cost.

I think they should be free if you pay to unlock them. At minimum they should be free for Sigil, and it would be more incentive to buy sigil. Would love to be able to customize masteries for each champion.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★

I think you're referring to an interview with Dave where we mentioned that we are exploring Mastery Loadouts/Presets/whatever we can call them. We are still exploring that and never committed to a time frame, and definitely never committed to a cost.

why cant't you do that bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Still exploring. Keep it at that lol.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Greekhit said:

AdixRaj said:

Throw us a bone kabam !

Free mastery presets were never announced.
    The only thing that they have said is that they will look at mastery presets in the future.
    Don’t expect free masteries cause you will be disappointed. It’s more than 99% sure that presets ,if come, will still cost, hopefully less units.
    Having them free would break many aspects of the game 😉
    The one and only problem that would come with free and preset mastery changes would be war def. And you could find a solution for that like do a general mastery page for every champ placed on defends for example. I bet there are more good ideas.

On the other hand you spend over 20k units to unlock your mastery but need to pay 120 units every time you switch them on and off? Come on. That is so outdated.

It would even make more champion vaiable for rank ups bc you always need to keep your mastery in mind when you do rank up.

Dont have suicides? Corvus Ghost Omega Claire will be a lot worse.

Always use suicides? Champs like Sabertooth, Void, Sunspot, Carnage and Nick F will be a lot less effective.

As you can see the negatives can be worked around and what is left is a massive advantage for the playerbase.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 726 ★★★★

But have you decided on how many bugs that feature will introduce? Seems like everytime you try to add a nee feature, 5 more get broken.
    So, whats the over/under? Lets get a bet going