**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6.1.5 crossbones

Red_GuardianRed_Guardian Posts: 180
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I just can’t defeat him already used 300 units and didn’t do anything
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Roster ?
    Can’t man thing get the job done
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 524 ★★★
    You’re only hope to beat him would be to use rogue. However, it would have to be a very skillful fight. I’ve seen people do it on YouTube, but you have to play it perfectly in order to do it. Other than that, you must wait for a good counter.
    If you can awaken Aegon, he can do it. Just needs over 100 hits on his combo.
    Those bleeds will still kill you.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    You have a 6* Man-Thing, level him up and you have a R4 Equivalent that can most definitely beat Crossbones.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    amal_nair said:

Honestly, your roster is not stacked enough to take that fight.

I kinda agree with this guy I would wait for a better counter tbh
  • GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    Don't wait, or you are gonna miss second compensation
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Bring 6* ManThing at level25 and enter the fight fully boosted (30% champion + 20% attack boost). That’s your best bet 😉

Why are you showing 3* & 4* champs from your roster when your question is about act 6?

Those were screenshots they used a day ago
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    I got 2 account one is stuck at the same spot the other I have Omega Red poison immune and the bleed just makes him stronger. Best champ to use against him, melts him.
  • Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    I used Morningstar, but mine is duped r4
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

You have a 6* Man-Thing, level him up and you have a R4 Equivalent that can most definitely beat Crossbones.

No you can't. Man-Thing is too weak, and Xbones shrugs off pretty much everything. I know people who gave it their best shot, and it just can't be done with a 6* R1 Man-Thing.
  • CHIEF1121CHIEF1121 Posts: 18
    Perhaps R4 that unduped Morningstar and hit him with full boosts on?
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,356 ★★★★★
    Take your heaviest hitter and go to town, make sure you die before the heal kicks in. Revive and repeat. You should be able to do 5-10% a run, so 10-20 runs tops.
    Maybe hype, maybe blade with ghost rider, maybe Doom. I did it with a R4 Sabretooth.