**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pledge yourself to Galactus!

Comments

• Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 989 ★★★★

Hello I please tell me how many 5 star shards can be earned in this event the chart is complicated so it is difficult for me to understand

• ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    @Madhusudhana If you do all herald epic and master you are getting 31500 in 28 days and if you log in daily at the end of the month you have 33k 5-star shards and based on your wars and monthly event quest grinding we all can try to get 40k 5 star shards next month
    Shafeeq said:

@Madhusudhana If you do all herald epic and master you are getting 31500 in 28 days and if you log in daily at the end of the month you have 33k 5-star shards and based on your wars and monthly event quest grinding we all can try to get 40k 5 star shards next month

well if you are only able to do cavalier only then you get 15400 5 star shards and if you go full shards for the month then minimum 30k
    Lots of maths and complicated guesses we have to wait until the event starts and start experimenting in our baby account or else kabam should look into these rewards problem
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I would love to have those 5* Sig stones to place on my 5* Corvus especially since the 5* Nexus crystal we got for compensation helped awaken my 5* Corvus Glave.

Don’t sig up corvus, he gets 95% of the benefit at sig 1
    Which just goes back to proving my point that most great champs don't even need high sig, making 5* sig stones mostly useless to those in the end game
  • Uncle_RajUncle_Raj Posts: 49

So we can only do one difficulty with one ticket?

A fully formed 6 star or t5b (depending on wut u go for) fully makes up for that imo. Aswell as a tone of 5 star shards and t2a
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Etjama said:

2 questions: Will we be able to scout ahead and if we quit out, can we go in again? Cause if the answer is no to both of these is no and Herald difficulty is high, this could make for a real pain. If we can't scout ahead, it should at least be doable with any champs and high skill.

@Kabam Miike an answer to this would be very much appreciated.
    Hey there! Thanks for your patience. We have an answer for you! No - you will not be able to scout ahead and once you quit, you will not be able to go back in immediately. We hope this information helps! Cheers!
    So the only information you have are the classes? Pffft
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Onmix said:

You do realize Cavalier/Herald difficulty is targeted for more players than just the Top 30 alliances right?
    The gap between completing 6.1 to 100% Act 6 and Abyss (which I assume is your definition of End-Game) is enormous. And all those people can play this difficulty.
    How would 6* sig stones help a player that just became cavalier and doesn't have a huge End-Game 6*roster? That doesn't even have a champ to use them on?
    5* sig stones would actually help them much more. It's not good for players to skip to 6* when they aren't ready.
    That's not even considering Herald can be played without being Cavalier.

Having 5* sig stones doesn't mean you also can't add at least SOME 6* sig stones as well. Some of us need those badly and they are far too scarce in the game. But considering the last deal ($50 for 15 RNG class and 5 generic), I'm not holding out hope for any favors any time soon
  • BlasterFaceBlasterFace Posts: 6
    This looks fascinating I just wish you could pick which side you want to follow and not have to wait for different days.
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Can we do more than one difficulty per day or not?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

1 Favour grants you access to 1 Difficulty, so if you save up your daily Favours, you can definitely do more than 1 Difficulty in a day.

Hope this information helps! We hope you're enjoying the event!

It's not out yet, is it? 😂
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

1 Favour grants you access to 1 Difficulty, so if you save up your daily Favours, you can definitely do more than 1 Difficulty in a day.

Can you run the same difficulty multiple times in 1 day with multiple favors and get full rewards each time?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Crine60 said:

Kabam Boo said:

Can you run the same difficulty multiple times in 1 day with multiple favors and get full rewards each time?
    Yes.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

• Has ths quest started or it'll start after "northern expenditions" quest ??
  • RøháñRøháñ Posts: 5
    edited August 2020

360 6* shards * 28 = 10080 6* shards
    This event is really nice
    And a quick question : Can we do all difficulties?

For herald difficulty i think,
    Total 6* shards,
    360 * 12 [3 days (wed, fri, sun) for 4 weeks] = 4320
    180 * 4 [1day (sunday only) for 4 weeks] = 720
    Total = 5040 6* shards
    Correct me if I am calculating wrong....
    Røháñ said:

Total 6* shards,
    Total = 5040 6* shards
    IT is Tuesday only 180 * 4 weeks is 720 you are right but as @Xva23 says you can save 28 favors and get approx 10k shards

Has ths quest started or it'll start after "northern expenditions" quest ??
    Started a while ago.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Same here, I entered to see the nodes then exited to get appropriate champs. Fail
    Speeds80 said:

Same here, I entered to see the nodes then exited to get appropriate champs. Fail

No screenshot?
  • BreezeCabestBreezeCabest Posts: 11
    Why are we only allowed to enter this once per day? I find this a little weak since we cannot truly get the full benefits of the rewards. We should at least be able to attempt each difficulty once per day, not just one round and thats it.
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 383 ★★
    Røháñ said:

Total 6* shards,
    Total = 5040 6* shards
    you can play multiple times in a same day to get most possible shards, with 28 favors.
  • gamers34gamers34 Posts: 10
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    Halley said:

Røháñ said:

Total 6* shards,
    Total = 5040 6* shards
    you can play multiple times in a same day to get most possible shards, with 28 favors.

a little glance at total possible for Herald at least