**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game crashes whenever I try to fight Labrynth or Abyss fights

Every other piece of content works but lol and aol don't work im cavalier and it has happened every time I've tried for the past few days

Comments

• WindsnrosesWindsnroses Posts: 18
    Hi @Kabam Miike, facing the same issue since weeks, i thought this will get fixed in update 28.0. But seems this is not looked over even though many reported. Kindly acknowledge this issue so that we know you are aware of the issue and can hope for a near future fix.
  • Umar7Umar7 Posts: 44
    Mine doesn't crash but completely freezes. No matter how many times I try, I cant get into the fight. As soon as I press the fight button, game freezes.

I m on android platform.
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    UiYamcha said:

Every other piece of content works but lol and aol don't work im cavalier and it has happened every time I've tried for the past few days

same! I only have lol unlocked however, and it does this on my UMIDIGI phone android. Everything else runs with perfection and smooth gameplay, no lag or anything, so i really dont know. But i havent got a rank 4 5 star, so I am far from doing it
  • Umar7Umar7 Posts: 44
    I have labyrinth explored, I just went in for some testing with my new r5 medusa, that's when I found this bug. It's been around for a week and still no word from any moderator.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Yup same here, freezes on loading screen

Been practicing on thing with aegon, some reason I feel like thing clips me far far to often and outside of abyss I never ever have issues with thing idk