**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• ShredwardoShredwardo Posts: 1

I'm not even going to post my specs because it's been posted already and honestly what is the point. I just wanted to say I'll be quitting the game until this issue is fixed. I do nothing but lose atk bonus in war from disconnect and have to use a ridiculous amount of units/resources in AQ to get through map and I'm supposed to be boss killer for my bg. This is just unnaceptable.

Same
  • kabanossoskabanossos Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: Koliii
    Device Model: motorola one
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or Wifi: Both
    Game Version: 27.2.5
    Game Mode: All game modes, especially AQ and AW

Whenever i press fight in aq the game freezes and stops for like 20 seconds till it goes into the loading screen to get into the fight and sometimes the game crashes and when i log back my champ is half health without fighting
  • lockitup11lockitup11 Posts: 28
    In-Game Name: lockitup11
    Device and Model: Galaxy S9+
    Device Operating System: Android 10.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 27.2.5
    Game Mode: All modes. AQ, AW, arena, questing, etc.
    Description of the Issue: I can't go more than a couple screens without the game lagging, then losing connection and being kicked off the game. I can restart the App and play a little longer, but it soon will lose connection and get kicked, which typically resets the fights, I lose min. 50% health and defender loses none.
  • Jeff42000Jeff42000 Posts: 19
    In-Game Name: Jeff42000
    Device and Model: Galaxy S8
    Device Operating System: 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular/WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 25.0?
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: After 1-5 min after being logged in connection causes a crash. I am then unable to even log in unless I close the app and restart. After restart same thing happens again after 1-5 min. When in a match game will lose connection, cant even complete one match before it happens. Has been going on for 3-4 days now. Unable to join in any of the content that will be gone forever in the near future. Started a support ticket, they told me they were aware of the issue then closed the ticket... that was 3 days ago.
  • JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158
    Embarrassing. Take the game down and fix it.
  • AJ_Engel30AJ_Engel30 Posts: 159
    In-Game Name:
    ColossalJuggies/KhanMan/BigManSlaps - 3 accounts
    Device and Model:
    SAMSUNG GALAXY S8+ (SM-G955U)
    Device Operating System:
    ANDROID OS 9.0 G955USQU7DTF4
    Cellular or WiFi:
    WiFi (full signal, only 5' from Router, HiSpeed)
    Game Version:
    v27.2.5
    Game Mode:
    EVERYWHERE! Home screen, EQ, AQ, AW
    Description of the Issue:
    Game crashes! Usually get a couple of fights in and then Crash. Last night, I was shocked to have completed a half dozen paths of Variant 4 without issue. I thought maybe this was fixed. Today o have had random crashes while just sitting on the home screen. Moments ago I had a crash during AW, which pisses me off to no end. How can these wars be considered fair when there are crashes? Alliance mates are reporting similar issues. Have come to the point were many members of a top 100 AQ Alliance are all talking of quitting.
  • AJ_Engel30AJ_Engel30 Posts: 159
    edited August 2020

This is during War. Free kill for the opponent.
  • In-Game Name: SGT.DaDp0oL
    Device and Model: Galaxy S8+
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 27.2.5
    Game Mode: all
    Description of the Issue:
    Disconnects during fights consistently. Usually able to finish shorter fights and game disconnects at the end. When I come back the defender has full health. This has been ongoing since the last update. Happens in all game modes. I havent been able to finish any fights in ROL LOL or RTTL at all because they are longer fights.
  • CarlitobenazCarlitobenaz Posts: 5

@Carlitobenaz I too am facing the same issue since morning (10 hrs now). Couldn't login

My ally almost kick co'z thought i giving excuses
  • omega_ray07omega_ray07 Posts: 6
    edited August 2020
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos Guys!!!! Come on!!! Same old stuff. Cant login. It says problems with my internet connection.
    Was able to place my defenders for AW, now I cant login to attack.
    This is the second day that this has been happening.
    This is not an device issue. Its an issue with the game on android.
    Please do something!
  • PaperTaperPaperTaper Posts: 2
    FIX. THE. INPUT. LAG.

Seriously... it's been around WAY too long for how frustrating and gamebreaking it is!

I just died to a Havok in AW that had 3% hp left because of this lag. I was a few hits into my auto->SP combo and then my character decides to stop and charge a heavy attack which gave Havok enough time to get off his SP3. My entire strategy is screwed now because of this garbage gameplay.

Having this **** in the game still is absolutely disgusting and completely unacceptable when 1 mistake can literally cost hundreds of units. I'm done until this gets fixed. And I'm entirely done with buying ANYTHING afterwards.

Good f***in game Kabaam
  • Air98Air98 Posts: 81 ★★
    Jeff42000 said:

In-Game Name: Jeff42000
    Device and Model: Galaxy S8
    Device Operating System: 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular/WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 25.0?
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: After 1-5 min after being logged in connection causes a crash. I am then unable to even log in unless I close the app and restart. After restart same thing happens again after 1-5 min. When in a match game will lose connection, cant even complete one match before it happens. Has been going on for 3-4 days now. Unable to join in any of the content that will be gone forever in the near future. Started a support ticket, they told me they were aware of the issue then closed the ticket... that was 3 days ago.

I hate a Samsung S8 also and am having the exact same problem. Keep the game keeps disconnecting/crashing and its made arena unplayable for me. Kabam please fix your game!
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
    Operating system: Android 10.0
    Cellular or WiFI: Both
    Game version: Current
    Game mode: AW
    Issue: (coping and pasting above cause it literally the same issue) Towards the end of the fight i get the disconnected sign popping up on my bottom right corner, fight finishes then i get the "Lost connection" message. Happens every fight, everywhere, and on every network. LTE, wifi, 4G cellular. Literally unplayable due to losing all of my champion health every fight.
  • Game is getting glitch between the fights in the summoner smackdown boss fights. While fighting with champions the fps drops very badly.
    In Game Name- SaitamaAndZoro
    Device- Samsung Galaxy m30s
    Cellular- yes on cellular
    Playing on Latest version
  • N1ghtwolfN1ghtwolf Posts: 33
    edited August 2020

im addressing this matter 4,5,6, 7 ,8th time really dont knw how many time but you guys have really messed up the game dont realease any stupid dumbhead content which your not capable of handling , loads with bugs it would have been better if you would have winded up the season rather than given all that rubbish compensation and in turn taking it back in the form of bugs occurring in AQ and AW, refer the attachd images which are evidential proof of the resources being wasted due to bugs in the game, just waiting for AW rewards and say good bye to this stupid game of yours
  • Jeff42000Jeff42000 Posts: 19
    Day 5 of the same issues. Support ticket was pointless as they told me to restart my device and reinstall app. Like that wasnt the first thing I did 5 days ago. Super frustrating missing out on content that IOS users get and android users miss out on. Even if I was to get a response on this forum, im sure it would be a link to a "android troubleshooting forum" never an actual response. Just copy and paste.
  • N1ghtwolfN1ghtwolf Posts: 33
    edited August 2020
    im addressing this matter 4,5,6, 7 ,8th time really dont knw how many time but you guys have really messed up the game dont realease any stupid dumbhead content which your not capable of handling , loads with bugs it would have been better if you would have winded up the season rather than given all that rubbish compensation and in turn taking it back in the form of bugs occurring in AQ and AW, refer the attachd images which are evidential proof of the resources being wasted due to bugs in the game, just waiting for AW rewards and say good bye to this stupid game of yours YES ADDING FURTHER DONT GIVE YOUR TRASH VIDE YOUR CSD THAT AW MATCHMAKINGS ARE FAIR AND SQUARE IM A PART OF #Rdarc 24m alliance whose last matchups were 34 m/ 32 million and 28 million and that too this last war was against a P4 alliance, really reflects the wonderful matchmakings u make
    ," HOPE YOU GUYS COMPENSATION TO ALL THOSE GUYS HAVEING LAGGIN ISSUES

• sailesh509sailesh509 Posts: 35
    the update has come but did this update fix the issue??
  • Mustard_TigerMustard_Tiger Posts: 21
    LG V 20

Lag just started up again this morning. Game is unplayable. Lag so bad you cant do Anything in game. Menus laggy as well. Updated and still no luck
  • OmnirexOmnirex Posts: 3
    Even with this new update it is still doing the sane thing. The lag is ridiculous it has been going on for over 2 weeks now.
  • LimodajiLimodaji Posts: 5
    edited August 2020
    Same laggy game with the new update. Everything was fine up until 27.2.5 came. What did you do???
  • SaamSaam Posts: 16
    In Game name: Revolution33
    Galaxy A20
  • JivaanJivaan Posts: 3
    The update didn't fix anything , my game still crashes after doing 3 fights max in all areas of the game , Kabam aren't even acknowledging us andriod users and we're missing out on doing so much content. This isn't fair
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    Device: Huawei p20 lite
    Android 8.0
    Version 28.0
    Wi-fi or data

During every fight in the labyrinth of Legends, the game freezes for 100 seconds constantly. After those 100 seconds, the game resumes and rhe loading fight screen starts. This issue happens in AQ too, but the freeze lasts about 30 seconds.
  • Vicious97Vicious97 Posts: 6

Device: Huawei p20 lite
    Android 8.0
    Version 28.0
    Wi-fi or data

During every fight in the labyrinth of Legends, the game freezes for 100 seconds constantly. After those 100 seconds, the game resumes and rhe loading fight screen starts. This issue happens in AQ too, but the freeze lasts about 30 seconds.

Its same for Huawei p10 lite