**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Northern Expeditions

13»

Comments

• ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★

Welcome to Cavalier difficulty. You asked for it, they delivered.

It’s not even cavalier difficultly. We don't know it yet, how it’s going to be.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

GOTG said:

HI_guys said:

I really wish they had made it exclusively for cavaliers. Else you wouldn't have these **** posts from players who didn't know how to read nodes and champ description. And this who didn't know the difference between debuffs and PASSIVES.

No hate to those players because at one point even I didn't know it.

But seriously they should have gate keeped at cavalier players

We have weak cavaliers as well.
    Yes I know. But atleast they won't be complaining about not being able to deal damage in diss track after applying Nova flames. Or have a venomn and tell that they didn't have an option for buffed up.
    Tell that to the ones that still ask why Spiderverse champs evade Venom on buffet nodes. Or still ask why GR isn't immune to incinerate or why Iceman. Isn't immune to Coldsnap.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    I just hate the fact Sasquatch keeps popping up when am not in the mood.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 837 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

GOTG said:

HI_guys said:

I really wish they had made it exclusively for cavaliers. Else you wouldn't have these **** posts from players who didn't know how to read nodes and champ description. And this who didn't know the difference between debuffs and PASSIVES.

Yes I know. But atleast they won't be complaining about not being able to deal damage in diss track after applying Nova flames. Or have a venomn and tell that they didn't have an option for buffed up.
    Nova flames aren’t debuffs. They’re passive. They’re considered debuffs by human torch for his abilities but outside of that, they are passives
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    edited July 2020
    masslove said:

I can’t really take it any more
    In Moleman event fighting Moleman 20 times per week was not a hard issue, but now fighting 300k Sasquatch with 1k regen in 30% phase is ridiculous.
    Same sh1t over and over again...
    This game starts to be really boring and frustrating...and I am not talking about last days maintenances with loosing items and time...

No energy quest, so don't do it if it annoys you that much
  • UncleHateUncleHate Posts: 6
    Sunspot or Stealthy just overdamage him in oneshot.
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★
    HI_guys said:

GOTG said:

HI_guys said:

You sounded smart at first, claiming others don't know how to read nodes and description, until you had to say apply nova flame to beat distrack node. Nova flames are PASSIVE and do not count count as debuffs. So even if you put 10 nova flames on the defender, you still won't do squat.
    Yet here you are calling some few people dumb, and making bold assumptions without any real knowledge of human torch's ability description, hypocrite.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    LOThunder said:

HI_guys said:

GOTG said:

HI_guys said:

You sounded smart at first, claiming others don't know how to read nodes and description, until you had to say apply nova flame to beat distrack node. Nova flames are PASSIVE and do not count count as debuffs. So even if you put 10 nova flames on the defender, you still won't do squat.
    Yet here you are calling some few people dumb, and making bold assumptions without any real knowledge of human torch's ability description, hypocrite.
    Err, that seemed to be his point? That complaining about nova flames not working on diss track is a node/ability comprehension issue that others commonly complain about.
  • TatteredSailTatteredSail Posts: 35
    Forget Sasquatch...Any good tips for that man-thing on diss and buffet? I have HT but he’s not poison frienff dag my and goes down quickly when those poisons start adding up
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★

Forget Sasquatch...Any good tips for that man-thing on diss and buffet? I have HT but he’s not poison frienff dag my and goes down quickly when those poisons start adding up

Sentinel works. Spam sp2 at 100 analysis.

Or quake but only parry
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Mole Man was easy, but this event is somewhat difficult.