**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Justice for Nova

I think nova deserves a massive tune up, just pulled the six star and he is extremely underwhelming compared to that of the comics. The design team nailed the animations and design but the damage output does not match the amazing movements of the character.

Let me know what you think

Comments

• Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    He seems incomplete like they need to go back and edit some stuff. His heavy should do something and there's too much meter watching for too little payoff. Moving away from having AWD champs is one of the best things that could happen with champ design. A champs by far best mode shouldn't be the ones where players don't even get to play him.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    he's OK, decent on defense.
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    True. I feel like guardian is what Nova should have been.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I feel like he just needs a number tune-up.
  • Options
    LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 174
    @Notsavage19 like multiply everything by 3
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    He’s actually not a bad champ. Problem is he’s impractical to use, his damage comes from impractical usage. Food arena fodder. He needs a slight tune up.
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    I feel like his playstyle takes too much work for his damage to be underwhelming
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Before Nova, Moon Knight needs a buff. #JusticeForMoonKnight
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    I think if just his furys were more potent he could be good. He just needs a tune-up.
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    They just need to tune up his fury buff potencial