**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Scarlet Witch, worth it?

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
Obviously am waiting on the edge of my seat for when she gets released, but curious to see opinions on whether or not people think she will be a viable character to take into Abyss, deep Act 6, Variants, etc...

Comments

• unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    She will have a very good use in act 6
  • Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74
    If I get her, she will go straight to rank 5, I am evne holding an ag for her.
  • Midnite93 said:

They announced they'll release her during summer
    I think they were more posting this to answer if SW will still be viable
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    My guess is it will be a long time until shes out in the basic pool, their announcement was only referring to if you spent money to purchase bundles at a chance at pulling her (just like wolverines was)

• phokesphokes Posts: 10
    I know someone who uses a max 4* SW in incursions in sector 7 and says she can hold her own pretty well. Haven't maxed mine but another champ really good for incursions and decent everywhere else would be worth it to max for me.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I see a lot of people being disappointed at her launch. Her sig won’t be useful until a high level like vision.

There are so many better mystics out there. I don’t care if I’m right or wrong. I won’t be going for her or even ranking her if I were to some how get her.

As some have said she’s viable in certain areas but I don’t see her being useful passed act 5.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    He just wants you to spend more on crystals to get her.
  • KB24KB24 Posts: 3
    Uh. I cleared ROL and act 5 with a 4*. She’ll be insane, and I have doom 5/6*. She’s just fun to play.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Seraphion said:

Yes but Miike said that.
    So....
    That was a while ago though... So don't base your decisions on that.
    Yet none of those champs mentioned have been changed...
    Apologies if I'm misinterpreting what you're saying, but they can change how the sig scales depending on the star rating. So while SW with sig 200 back in November (or even earlier) may have destroyed everything, they might have tweaked the scaling of her sig to make it more balanced since then.
  • buddy869buddy869 Posts: 4

You guys should release her like vision with AG and everything. Her release is what I'm most excited about in the contest. I'm not the only one either. You guys are gonna make bank!
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    buddy869 said:

You guys should release her like vision with AG and everything. Her release is what I'm most excited about in the contest. I'm not the only one either. You guys are gonna make bank!
    I would drop 15000 units on her with a dupe and some rank up gems in a heartbeat.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    it would be cool if they add a nostalgia mode where you can go and play old champs. would be super fun
    obviously, I'd rather they add new content with rewards and fix any bugs