**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Can we have a tread at the top entitled "rank down tickets?"

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
Then every time something is posted, just auto merge it to that thread?

Comments

• IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Or at least you to stop spamming threads?
  • Or give us RDTs, then they'll be no need for threads anywhere.
  • MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    They will find ways to continue to complain about RDT such as they should receive more, ..
  • MyTaffy wrote: »
    They will find ways to continue to complain about RDT such as they should receive more, ..

Possibly, if the game undergoes more massive changes, 12.0, diversity wars, etc.
    On the other hand, if the game does not undergo any changes, they will complain how boring the game is.
  • MyTaffy wrote: »
    On the other hand, if the game does not undergo any changes, they will complain how boring the game is.

Yeah but if people don't actually complain then someone will complain about what others would maybe complain about.
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    They've closed every thread about RDTs so far. Maybe this one will follow the same suit. They juat don't wanna realize the need of RDTs atm.
    Well, I do not need RDT, FYI. I need Rank up ticket.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    MyTaffy wrote: »

Possibly, if the game undergoes more massive changes, 12.0, diversity wars, etc.

R for anything I saw a guy think he could demand rank down tickets because he assumed wrong about hoods ability and ranked him before confirming anything