**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Update install delay

I downloaded the new update from the play store but when I launch the game, it says it will take 200+ minutes to complete installation and basically stalls - no progress - missing the final hours of July event - cant seem to send help request ticket on this site..

Comments

• YinzerCrewYinzerCrew Posts: 14
    edited August 2020

Delay? Try 15000 minutes
    I was at 430 for the update and made the dumb decision to reinstall
    C'mon kabam. You don't monitor your servers? Want my public IP address?
    edited August 2020

I stopped and reopened then let it sit (for 27 minutes). Clearly there is an issue

50 minutes have passed. No change. What if I were a new player?

• This is insane

My session timed out overnight. 7 hours later...no change. Still an issue. My alliance will be impacted now and the longer this goes on the less I care about returning to the game.

Still waiting...

Still waiting...
  • Hey there. Have you deleted the App and downloaded it again? A fresh install might solve this problem.

:'(
  • DumpstermetalDumpstermetal Posts: 7
    I haven't because YinzerCrew said he did and it drastically increased the wait time... i suppose I could try seeing as I cannot play now either way..
  • DumpstermetalDumpstermetal Posts: 7
    Well I tried deleting and reinstalling the app and now my wait has jumped by 10'200 minutes - exactly as it did to Yinzer..
  • soufalassoufalas Posts: 9
    same problem here reinstall it and now is longer the download but it doesnt load
    u need to fix this my ally needs me we play map 7 come on its 3 hours like this
    @Kabam Miike come on stil nothing not even answer us..
  • GamecodeOneGamecodeOne Posts: 87
    Same here, can’t update the game. Delete and reinstall, but still not updating. Just more to download.