**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update install delay

I downloaded the new update from the play store but when I launch the game, it says it will take 200+ minutes to complete installation and basically stalls - no progress - missing the final hours of July event - cant seem to send help request ticket on this site..

Comments

• YinzerCrewYinzerCrew Posts: 14
    edited August 2020

Delay? Try 15000 minutes
    I was at 430 for the update and made the dumb decision to reinstall
    C'mon kabam. You don't monitor your servers? Want my public IP address?
    edited August 2020

I stopped and reopened then let it sit (for 27 minutes). Clearly there is an issue

50 minutes have passed. No change. What if I were a new player?

• This is insane

My session timed out overnight. 7 hours later...no change. Still an issue. My alliance will be impacted now and the longer this goes on the less I care about returning to the game.

Still waiting...

Still waiting...
  • Hey there. Have you deleted the App and downloaded it again? A fresh install might solve this problem.

:'(
  • DumpstermetalDumpstermetal Posts: 7
    I haven't because YinzerCrew said he did and it drastically increased the wait time... i suppose I could try seeing as I cannot play now either way..
  • DumpstermetalDumpstermetal Posts: 7
    Well I tried deleting and reinstalling the app and now my wait has jumped by 10'200 minutes - exactly as it did to Yinzer..
  • soufalassoufalas Posts: 9
    same problem here reinstall it and now is longer the download but it doesnt load
    u need to fix this my ally needs me we play map 7 come on its 3 hours like this
    @Kabam Miike come on stil nothing not even answer us..
  • GamecodeOneGamecodeOne Posts: 87
    Same here, can’t update the game. Delete and reinstall, but still not updating. Just more to download.