**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Despair Healing Reverse Not Working

FratsbyFratsby Posts: 18
edited August 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I am running the most current version of the game (28.0) on iPhone and am unable to reverse healing using 5 star 5/65 Sig 200 Captain America Infinity War with 2/3 Despair in Variant 2. I have tried fighting Diablo and Doctor Voodoo in 2.2 and 2.3 with the Aggression: Regeneration node but cannot reverse the healing with 12-15 total debuffs including armor break, weakness and petrify. Attached are screenshots from the fights.

Edit: I tried another attempt with Void at sig 200, the reverse healing did not work until fear of the void was active; having the six debuffs prior to fear of the void stopped healing but did not reverse it

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Agree, tested with R5 200 CapIW and despair is not working at all. Same when using Torch, no heal reversal.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Used Human torch in arena, seems to reverse heal just fine for me.
  • llRemyLeBeaullllRemyLeBeaull Posts: 29
    Tested with Void on Abyss Darkhawk. Definitely not working as it did before the update.
  • FratsbyFratsby Posts: 18
    Thanks for the confirmation everyone, hopefully this gets fixed soon
  • OggrassOggrass Posts: 13
    I was running variant 2 same fight against diablo and didn’t work with current update. Tried on the gold pool fight as well and didn’t work.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    @Fratsby shouldn't CapIW vs Diablo have reversed with the petrifies even ignoring despair? 5*25 = 125% after all
    Ordalca said:

@Fratsby shouldn't CapIW vs Diablo have reversed with the petrifies even ignoring despair? 5*25 = 125% after all

Yeah he should’ve. There’s definitely something bugged with the new update
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Just checked Void against AoL DH and the duelable Deadpool, he didn’t reverse healing either times and I run maxed despair. I also tried him against the Golden Circle Goldpool (who has aggression regen) and at two petrifies, Void was not reversing healing even though Goldpool had, at one point, 18 regen passives. Only when I activated FOTV and had an additional Petrify up did he reverse the regen and it was only at a fraction of his normal rate. Definitely bugged. Will test the other reversal champs now.
    So of the reversal champs I tested (MODOK, CapIW, Torch, and Guillotine), MODOK, Torch, and Guillotine all were able to reverse healing normally. CapIW was not, even when I had 6 petrifies active.
    Conclusion: Petrify is bugged

Just checked Void against AoL DH and the duelable Deadpool, he didn’t reverse healing either times and I run maxed despair. I also tried him against the Golden Circle Goldpool (who has aggression regen) and at two petrifies, Void was not reversing healing even though Goldpool had, at one point, 18 regen passives. Only when I activated FOTV and had an additional Petrify up did he reverse the regen and it was only at a fraction of his normal rate. Definitely bugged. Will test the other reversal champs now.

I had the same issue with void after first seeing it with captain America, those were the only two I tried. Somebody else commented that their human torch wasn’t working so not sure what’s going on with that if you got him to work
    Fratsby said:

I had the same issue with void after first seeing it with captain America, those were the only two I tried. Somebody else commented that their human torch wasn’t working so not sure what’s going on with that if you got him to work
    Well I only tried torch on Goldpool so he could be bugged for other fights but idk
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I believe
    The despair mastery in itself can't reduce more than 100% healing.

HT incinerates state that they also reduce healing hence the working as intended. Sounds more like a petrify bug. But just to be sure
    In variant 2.2 does either one have a node that prevents heal reversal? I believe its called indomitable
    Patchie93 said:

I believe

HT incinerates state that they also reduce healing hence the working as intended. Sounds more like a petrify bug. But just to be sure
    In variant 2.2 does either one have a node that prevents heal reversal? I believe its called indomitable

No, the 2 nodes with it were limber and enhanced regen. I thought that it might be the ability accuracy reduction from glancing but it doesn’t involve making contact with the defender, quake’s abilities work fine and I’ve seen multiple videos of the reversal working on both quests
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Patchie93 said:

I believe

Close, at least to the previous working. Up to the previous update, despair could reduce healing by 100% by itself. If you had any other sources of healing reduction (poison, torch's incinerates, petrify), that additional reduction would be added on top of the despair reduction, meaning a 6 debuff void would have 90% reduction from despair, and another 100% from the 2 petrify, leading to heal reversal.

Now it seems like it has 100% from the two petrify, and despair won't go above 100.
    Any update? Someone needs to look into this.

Hey all,

Thanks for the reports and information. I've passed this on to the team for investigation.

I’m sure it’s hard to say but is there any info you can give on How long this typically takes to be resolved or how it might impact the mystic side quest on herald? If there’s any regen champs in that quest I’m sure a lot of people would like to be able to use the science counters mentioned to stop/reverse healing
    Can we get an update in this today? I sent in a ticket, responded to the first response pretty early yesterday and still nothing.
  • yeah this is an abyss run stopping bug. Please fix.
  • HerdingCatsHerdingCats Posts: 64
    Working fine on map 7 Sasquatch with 6 exhaustions. iOS, updated game.
    Definitely not fixed. Video below shows DH losing zero health with FOV up plus an additional debuff.

https://youtu.be/yaZ04Gwht6k
    https://youtu.be/JBp9HJ6tynw

Showing vs aggressive regen, Vodoo should be melting. Torch isn't reverse healing correctly either. This needs fixed asap. I'm in contact with support, but it's like they don't have a clue about what I'm talking about

LC can't reverse heal.
  • -sixate- said:

LC can't reverse heal.
    with despair he can, Despair not working for me though.
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    After some testing by a few of my friends and i it seems that if you have Despair at 3/3 it will not work at all but 1/3 and 2/3 still do. I hope thise helps with the investigation
    Fintech said:

After some testing by a few of my friends and i it seems that if you have Despair at 3/3 it will not work at all but 1/3 and 2/3 still do. I hope thise helps with the investigation

@Kabam Miike if this is the case, think you could throw us a bone and remove mastery cost until it’s resolved 😬