**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ACT 6 CHAPTER 1

ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
I just want to know how hard it took people to become cavalier or which fights are hard in act 6.1
Just say the suggestions for act 6.1 as I did not touch act 6 and do not know it's depth...
please help

Comments

• ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    sorry for posting in General discussion
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Generally it’s kinda straight forward
    6.1.5 is a road block due to the need of bleed immunity
    Read the nodes and use a solid roster and you should be good

Generally it’s kinda straight forward
    6.1.5 is a roadblock due to the need for bleed immunity
    Read the nodes and use a solid roster and you should be good

Thanks, @The_enlightened for the advice
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Yep np
    Haven’t done it In a while but I remember having a subpar team of
    St
    Blade
    Wasp
    Heimdal
    And imiw
    Most at r4 minus imiw at r5

So if you have a better team line up you’ll do fine
    Make sure to watch yt for some path tips
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    6.1.2 ultron is pretty annoying if you don't have a good counter like medusa, doom or maybe aarkus

Crossbones with strong bleed immune is easy
    Here is my team
    all rank 4
    except for IMIW, he is in R3
    CORVUS
    STEALTH SPIDEY
    ARCHANGEL DUPED
    CAP IW
    IM IW

I also have a 6-star venom at R1

Yep np
    Haven’t done it In a while but I remember having a subpar team of
    St
    Blade
    Wasp
    Heimdal
    And imiw
    Most at r4 minus imiw at r5

So if you have a better team line up you’ll do fine
    Make sure to watch yt for some path tips

I do not have a 5 star ST WASP AND HEIMDALL
    BUT I AM PLANNING R4 ON IMIW AND R4 ON AWAKENED BLADE SOON CUZ I RECENTLY AWAKENED BLADE
    Mayis said:

I'd say try quest 1. Imo it's the hardest in terms of the global node. Bring champions with good block proficiency bc you can't dash back often. When u get used to it, it's very easy.

Quest 2 is hard bc Ultron is annoying. Sentinel mini-boss is hard too. Lane isn't that hard. I used Claire and Nebula, but Medusa will be a perfect counter.

Quest 3 and 4 are very easy for initial completion, u can do it with any champions itemless.

Quest 5 is the biggest problem. Again, the lane itself isn't that hard, but boss needs very niche counters. U need bleed immune champion, double immunity will be great. There is a node that gives u bar of power when Crossbones fills one so ideally you need champion with good sp1, bc u really don't want to push CB to sp2 (hence u can't get to sp2 yourself). Other option — power drain on sp2. U get to sp2, power drain him with it, bait sp1 and repeat.
    Also will be helpful if your champ is doing 1 of this 3:
    1) Have strong damage output so he can outdamage regen — Ramped up Guilly 2099, for example
    2) Can heal block or reverse
    3) Can nullify the regen
    I used R4 Claire, took 5 single revives because I was throwing sp1 on block and wasn't understand why i'm getting poisoned lol

Quest 6 lane is relatively hard, and the boss is relatively easy. If u have nullifier, path will be easy too.
    Sentinel has power drain each 20 or 30 sec + long fisticuffs at the start of the fight. There is no regen, so you can slowly put him down. Only skill u need for this fight is the ability to avoid sentinels specials. SP 1 hits not so hard so u can eat some in the face. Small tip: if u have willpower and sentinel has 100 charges, u can dex first part and take the last laser on block. It'll give u armor break and u'll heal up.
    I used Venom, since he can't be power drained by tech champions. I used 3–4 revives, bc I can't evade his specials :D

So, I used 5 revives on sabretooth, 2–3 on Sentinel/Ultron, 0 on quest 3-4, 5 for Crossbones and 3–4 on Sentinel. It's cheap, I think, but i could've been cheaper if I knew how to play this game)
    MY team was R4 Domino, Claire, Cap IW (duped, sig 50ish), Venom + 1 R3 Void or Nebula, depends on the quest. It's not the best team for this quests, but I have only 3 R3 and 4 R4, so there's no room for manoeuvre.

Generally act 6.1 is not that hard as u can think before tryin it. I mean, 70k PI sentinel freaked me out. Only thing u need is a counter for Crossbones

Thanks, @Mayis for the deeper knowledge

I can arrange for rank 4 iceman imiw and blade but getting gold and iso takes time and I am ok with the catalysts
  • HoadyOZHoadyOZ Posts: 181
    I went thru the whole chapter with Blade, GR, Spidey Stark, Mephisto and Corvus, all 5* R4 or higher. GR was perfect for Crossbones. Corvus on final boss, but needed 5 or 6 revives.
    Mayis said:

Shafeeq said:

Here is my team
    all rank 4
    CORVUS
    STEALTH SPIDEY
    ARCHANGEL DUPED
    CAP IW
    IM IW

Oh, that's a very good roster. Didn't see that when was typing my post.

I believe archangel can shut down nodes of quest 1 and on Crossbones. IM IW is immune to bleed when u have armor up, isn't he? U can use him for crossbones too. Use Venom for Sentinel, he's the perfect option since u can't be power drained.
    yes @Mayis IMIW is immune to bleed when on armor up and hope so my AA can shut down those nodes of quest 1
    @HoadyOZ yeah that team is great especially Blade GR and stark spidey together can destroy plus you have my favourite Corvus and Mephisto so yeah I guess the 1st 2 and last 2 quests is hard as per you people say let me try to get cavalier by this month I was actually bored so I explored act 5.1 last week
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    edited August 2020
    I feel like the most hardest quests will be 6.1.2 , 4 and 5.
    In 2nd the miniboss sentinel has biohazard so need a good bleed immune. Ultron has emo modification which applies shock. These 2 fights are tricky but still manageable provided you have the roster.

In 4th the main problem is the crossbones boss with biohazard and vigour so need a solid bleed immune (ideally bleed and poison ) along with solid damage output.

Last quest is just stun immune sentinel which could be a pain if you're not good at fighting him.

Personally I used my R4 Quake for all the pain parts in the quest. My R4 domino and R4 doom were main path clearers. Apart from this I either used R3 Colossus , venom or sorcerer supreme depending on the global nodes and path taken. Also apart from boosts I haven't used any items.

It's not that difficult provided you have the appropriate counters for it.
    @Warlord5386 Corvus can manage the bleed and shock with willpower I guess but what if Corvus was also immune to poison as a cosmic champ It would be awesome
    as you say many tell to use boosts that is great and yeah I am missing on that quake doom and domino cuz I only have all of them as 4-star max :(
    THANKS
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    Shafeeq said:

Here is my team
    all rank 4
    CORVUS
    STEALTH SPIDEY
    ARCHANGEL DUPED
    CAP IW
    IM IW

I'd say you have a good enough roster for clearing 6.1. Look for guides on YouTube on completion.

Cap IW can deal with Ultron but there is a specific way to play with him in that fight. IMIW should be R4 as he is the only bleed immune in your roster. He would help you greatly in both biohazard sentinel and crossbones if you can make plasma by combining shock incinerate via heavy , since you have stealth Spidey. In my opinion Ultron with spite and emp mod will be your biggest problem because you have no shock immune except corvus. There are guides on YT which will teach you how to use cap against Ultron in 6.1.2.

Archangel , stealthy and corvus could be your lane clearers. I'm not sure about corvus because I don't know his rank. If he's at rank 5 he would easily shred through everything but I can't say for sure about a R4. Also if he's awakened you could use him for biohazard paths.

Good luck 👍.
    I will try my best as you all made it felt easier than I thought thanks a lot so helpful you all have been. Have a nice day or whatever times around the globe

Shafeeq said:

Here is my team
    all rank 4
    CORVUS
    STEALTH SPIDEY
    ARCHANGEL DUPED
    CAP IW
    IM IW

I'd say you have a good enough roster for clearing 6.1. Look for guides on YouTube on completion.

Cap IW can deal with Ultron but there is a specific way to play with him in that fight. IMIW should be R4 as he is the only bleed immune in your roster. He would help you greatly in both biohazard sentinel and crossbones if you can make plasma by combining shock incinerate via heavy , since you have stealth Spidey. In my opinion Ultron with spite and emp mod will be your biggest problem because you have no shock immune except corvus. There are guides on YT which will teach you how to use cap against Ultron in 6.1.2.

Archangel , stealthy and corvus could be your lane clearers. I'm not sure about corvus because I don't know his rank. If he's at rank 5 he would easily shred through everything but I can't say for sure about a R4. Also if he's awakened you could use him for biohazard paths.

Good luck 👍.

I know there are guides on youtube but wanted to ask people rather than making wrong choices this is like see you people corrected me a lot
  • GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87

All you need is iceman and sentinel
    GuruYosen said:

I can max out my corvus soon @GuruYosen and congrats on that compensation because even if i become cavalier i can get it too it is a bug but people who are recently cavalier take advantage

and bro I do not have a 5 star sentinel I only have him as a 3 star
    yes I have iceman he is in Rank 3
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Shafeeq said:

I just want to know how hard it took people to become cavalier or which fights are hard in act 6.1
    Just say the suggestions for act 6.1 as I did not touch act 6 and do not know it's depth...
    please help

It was easier than uncollected for me since ghost countered everything on the easy path besides the WS who heals on dash back. Cost me like 18 revives and 5 full team revives but thats due to me hopping in without checking nodes haha
  • GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    Shafeeq said:

GuruYosen said:

I can max out my corvus soon @GuruYosen and congrats on that compensation because even if i become cavalier i can get it too it is a bug but people who are recently cavalier take advantage

and bro I do not have a 5 star sentinel I only have him as a 3 star
    yes I have iceman he is in Rank 3
    As long as you have heal block champs