**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When will the rewards reach of alliance war season

@Kabam Miike when will the rewards for alliance war season 20 come to us ????????

Comments

• Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    When it usually comes obviously
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    give it a couple of hours.
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    Ayan_645 said:

@Kabam Miike when will the rewards for alliance war season 20 come to us ????????

You will have to wait a long time for season 20 rewards
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Its season 20, haven't you learnt from the last nineteen seasons that they don't come instant and take a while?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Probably in around an hour and a bit
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Not really session 20 rewards wil first com in arund 45 days giv or take a bit
  • BabuRaoBabuRao Posts: 4

3hours after year 2021

Hehe
  • Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 118
    Gamer said:

Not really session 20 rewards wil first com in arund 45 days giv or take a bit

It's not that long @Kabam Miike has replyed me on an personal discussion it will take around 1 day
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Still no rewards hurry up
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Got mine a couple hours ago
  • KiwimaleKiwimale Posts: 40
    We finished gold2 and still waiting
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Seems like a pretty big gap from platinum to gold in terms of rewards distribution timing. Plat got it ages ago and Gold is still waiting ... :/

I’m gold 1 and got my rewards a couple hours ago
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Nothing yet for gold 2 still
  • Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 118
    Got them 7 hours ago.............