**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The AI is acting very weird after today’s update [Merged Thread]

Comments

• hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Here's something else I've noticed. And forgive me if already mentioned as I haven't read the whole thread. The AI is almost never using an attack as it's opening move any more. Like ever. Before using a block as our opening move made sense because around 50% of the time you'd get the opening parry. Now, every single time, their opening move is a pause, followed by an attack. Which results in no opening and block damage. Of course, I've started countering this by making my opening move a light attack now, but it's still very troubling and annoying behavior.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    And yeah, in hindsight, I think map 5 AI actually sounds like a more accurate comparison than my comparison to the arena AI in fights 10-15. It's been a bit since I've played map 5, but I do definitely remember behavior similar to this. It's like instead of removing this AI from map 5...they've freed it and released it throughout the entire game. 😅
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Also seems like the AI is moving at different speeds
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    I agree I just got battered by modok in 5.4.4!!!???? He hit me with a special that I am 100% sure I dexed
  • Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    Faced the issue when I was going for the champion boss. The Center lane, starky and all, half of the time they were just staring at me or simply blocking for no reason, exactly like arena fights.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    The weird AI behavior is true in arena and Act 6 for me as well. I've never dashed back in utter confusion from wide-open opponents so much before, quite honestly.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I haven't run any hard content today. I have seen what everyone is talking about in the arena, though I don't know if it's something that we'd get used to in a bit or something that is a real issue.
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Well I guess if we keep on commenting here nothing will happen what about a person posting it in the bugs and known issues thread and most of us agreeing to that post and posting our concerns
  • ZugzwangZugzwang Posts: 14
    It is same everywhere arena incyrsion act 6 or somewhere else.
    To be more understandable we had same mechanics on map 5 when champs are not agressive and can run after you without doing anything. Now they become even more clever and if u try to hit tham for example in arena they can stun u. I am Sure it will be same in AW that will make lot of problems.
    I tried act 6 and getting lot of hits in block if i m lucky or getting sp from nowhere and we all know how it ends in Act 6. 1 hit and u are dead.

Becouse of this mechanics map 5 was harder for me then map 6. If they leave and don t fix this this will not be fear as lot of people have allready done game content 100% and for us who are doing it now we will be in bad situation comparing to tham.
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited August 2020
    Yup, noticed in Act 6 & finishing Canadian difficulty side event. Sasquatch passively stands still, walks up &/or holds onto SPs. Harder to hold off "Wrath" w/L.Cage bc exhaustions fall off. This will be a BIG frustration in tough content. PLEASE address it ASAP bc it effects ALL Summoners.
    P.S. Allies, if u know content where having a passive AI benefits, would take advantage of it now! LoL :wink:
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Just adding my voice to say that I’m seeing what everyone else is seeing, across all game modes with all characters. Something definitely not right.
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Yea I was doing some practice LoL fights and the AI is strange. I do 5 hit combos and dash back and the AI keeps following me as I keep dashing back. It doesn't stop coming forward or it stops without holding block and waiting to intercept me if I dash forward. It's extremely irritating. AI has also become an intercept god now
  • Xcrøss_TRXcrøss_TR Posts: 142
    UKM did a good video on showcasing that weird A.I behavior
    https://youtu.be/lErPuafRcWI
  • NifzNifz Posts: 4
    This need to be fixed ASAP, its a very frustrating AI. Also I just did the new side quest and guess what? Hyperion and Vision Aarkus just stood there looking at me while they were charging 3 bars of power.
  • AkashBiswasAkashBiswas Posts: 17
    @Kabam Miike Pls response to this Unnatural AI behaviour thread .. We are experiencing a lot of problem .. Today I stared playing Act 6.2 .From beginning of the quest I felt that the AI is behaving not user friendly . It cost me health potion and revives . So I request to fix this asap . Otherwise I have to stop playing act 6 .
  • Nirmalusa777Nirmalusa777 Posts: 7
    Anyone noticed how the ai is responding after you finish a combo. He's standing in a place without blocking or trying to attack you. In this case the opponent is also parrying you ( aw and duels ). This is clearly not good and is annoying most of time and the fights take longer and irritating. Please sort out this