**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Auto complete is wonky

SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
edited August 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Great idea but there is a little something missing...

Comments

• Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    I dont understand why it has to use more energy than a manual run through, or why it doesnt add to the completion 3 day event score.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    My isn't right too. My basic expert option is not allowed, but the class expert option is.
  • Squirrel_KingSquirrel_King Posts: 21
    I think you can’t auto when you have max catalysts

I think you can’t auto when you have max catalysts

That's not the case on mine. All my Class Cats are maxed out in the science option, but it will allow me to auto. But the T4 basic cat which I haven't got maxed, will not allow to auto! lol
  • WarrenCoxWarrenCox Posts: 33
    Should be the same energy cost as playing it. Should complete a path in the map (show as filled rather then dotted line). Should add points to 3 day completion event and 22 hour EQ Completion solo event. Sort it out Kabam.
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    you 100% it once only, and then the Auto complete option is available for use there after whenever you want.
    hense why i already have the auto complete option for all but the expert t4cc. even though i have not done one for some time.
    because i have previously at some stage done these 100%
    the reason for this is to prove you have the ability to do it before being allowed to just complete it.

as for having it the monthly eq
    maybe we will see it soon.
    i believe this is the current testing grounds.
    the problems that would need to be adressed is what criteria would be required to unlock the ability to auto say heroic and master difficulites?
    being xx level and having a prestige of above xxx???
    having 100% it one time before i feel would be bad as someone with a newish account could just spend through master mode once so they can the auto it item free to get stuff to build their account when they really struggle to manually do the quest.
    would the answer be if you manually complete UC for the month you then unlock the ability to auto the lower difficulties.
    and the other thing to address is the random path reward drops like potions and revives.

you 100% it once only, and then the Auto complete option is available for use there after whenever you want.
    hense why i already have the auto complete option for all but the expert t4cc. even though i have not done one for some time.
    the reason for this is to prove you have the ability to do it before being allowed to just complete it.

Nonsense. Have you just made that up?
    I've 100% completed all these daily quests more times than I've had hot dinners, but some of them are not giving the auto complete option.

Nonsense. Have you just made that up?
    I've 100% completed all these daily quests more times than I've had hot dinners, but some of them are not giving the auto complete option.

i am only explaining how it is supposed to work, and how it works for me.
    How do you know that is how it is suppose to work?
  • DorkyDorky Posts: 168
    Snizzbar said:

Great idea but there is a little something missing...

Yea that’s what I’m saying. I’ve explored expert basic a while back and explored t3cc and says I have to explore it again lol. I’m like please really lol.
  • DariusYiDariusYi Posts: 171
    edited August 2020
    i fully explored the basic expert today during the skill class. And it is auto enabled for me when it switch to science.
    The class expert is not enabled because i'm not uncollected.
    So i guess it will only auto enable today if you fully explored them recently. Probably after the summer smackdown mini update was out because the tracking machanism was implemented then. Maybe.

I'm a bit surprised that the energy requirement is a lot higher. And the reward is less. But can we manually do full exploration, then do auto to get more fragments?
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Ok, was looking for an existing thread before I started one. For me, I can auto the basic, but no option to auto the class based one.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hey folks!

Great observations! We have recently updated the daily quests with new defenders, so the completions have been reset. In case you have not completed (100%) the daily quests in a little while, you will need to give it another go before the auto-complete button is available to you!

Hope the above helps! Happy Auto-completing!
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I have a question. I didn’t have expert unlocked on the class daily event. I went ahead and just did 100% completion of today’s skill expert and now it is unlocked.

My question is do I need to complete expert for every class? Or now that I have done it today will I have auto complete every day now?
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 266 ★★★
    Sure it saves time. But you miss out in any of the potions, cores, iso you would get on the path. As well as points for solo objectives. Really not worth it in my opinion. As you can easily autofight and get the extras