**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pledge yourself to Galactus!

Comments

• DrDavid69DrDavid69 Posts: 12
    If we were to save the favors for one specific day can we do the same difficulty multiple times and still get rewards? As in since there is 2 paths per quests, once we finish the two in one difficulty, could we go back in the same difficulty and still get rewards?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★

Odachi said:

When it says events are based on a class, such as Wednesday cosmic - does that mean entry requirements where you need cosmic champs, or you'll be fighting cosmic champs?

you'll be going up against champs in those respective classes is what it means.
    lol why disagree on me providing a correct answer smh
  • Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    Took the left path. Defenders were pretty easy given the node. However once I got to arkus, fight begins to lag due to his animation. Took me about 5 revives. Will try tomorrow on a newer device

Not sure if this has been answered, but can I just run the same path over and over and still get rewards? Or will rewards be given just for finishing unexplored paths?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★

So these rewards are each day. Can we do all difficulties each day, or we can only pick 1 difficulty each day?

you can only pick one per day so you have to plan ahead on what rewards you'd like to go after .. if you hoard Favors though, you can use those favors multiple times per day on do more than one difficulty that day ... but do note, that it is ONE FAVOR PER ONE DIFFICULTY ENTRY.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    It seems that there is currently a bug, where the Herald difficulty is available even for people that aren't level 55.
    At least I can enter on it on a second account, lvl 48. Not even cavalier there
  • MAYASMAYAS Posts: 12
    Its very hard to plsy even with R5 5 stars team.
    I dont know whats the point adding this quest if it will cost 5 revives or more for 1k 5 stars shards?
    Day by day the game become unplayable
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    MAYAS said:

Its very hard to plsy even with R5 5 stars team.
    I dont know whats the point adding this quest if it will cost 5 revives or more for 1k 5 stars shards?
    Day by day the game become unplayable

I did every fight with an Ebony Maw. No items used.
    It's pretty easy if you know what you are doing
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    so if i hoard say 7 favors i can play herald 7 times on the same day to get 7 times the full reward? right?
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Use this opportunity to target the rewards that you need to strengthen your roster. You can save your favors and enter any quest you’d like multiple times, so you can choose the Quest that is best suited for your needs and your roster!
    So, yes you can do same quest over and over for rewards

My beef is why has every level difficulty gone way up? My son is a newb, but can usually do master...but this master difficulty is the same as epic difficulty in northern exposure. I am now worried about Epic for this one...
  • LoerkeLoerke Posts: 13
    I used a bunch of relatively strong heroes for Master, and it’s a waste of resources. Impossible to get done without burning through a bunch of revives. Had 4 4* at 40 and 1 5*. Hyperion and Aarkus are nightmares. What a waste.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Re solo objectives:
    Where's the t5cc at?
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Used r5 sym supreme
    MD at 3.
    And used the mordo synergy.
    Fight was over in 40ish hits
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 163
    edited August 2020

@Qfury who is MD??? I don’t have a rank 5 symbiote supreme
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 163

Ok to be honest I’ve never complained about this game in the past but this difficulty is ridiculous

@Qfury who is MD??? I don’t have a rank 5 symbiote supreme

MD is Mystic Dispersion, it is a mastery that allows mystic champs to build specials quicker
  • ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 170

I don’t know how other people feel about this but I think it’s to difficult and also not enough rewards epic is torture

This is Epic !? Not herald ?!?!?
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    People still over the moon for the... Four 2% T5CC crystals in total? 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I genuinely think we should get our entry refunded if we exited by accident, I thought this was the second week of summer smack down, then we get the email to explain the quest 8 hours after I had used the entry and quit to get better champs
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Why can’t we see nodes and champs before we enter, there are some pretty specific fights . Bad design imo
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Is it just me or the nodes combinantion are ridiculous? For me the Aarkus boss was harder than the crossbones from 6.1.5.
    It was a bad experience comparing to the northern expeditions in canadian dificulty.
    Do you have any thoughts?

Sym Supreme thought the Aarkus boss was easy. I thought the Canadian difficulty had way too much grind.
  • JuXQuayJuXQuay Posts: 2

• Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Haji_Saab said:

Has anyone tried to do the same herald quest again? Do you get the rewards again? Want to be sure before I go in as there is a tick next to the quest rewards.

I thought we were supposed to be able to but it didn’t for me. I took the same path so idk if that made the difference. There was no mention of that in the initial announcement. Did I miss something?
  • JuXQuayJuXQuay Posts: 2
    So, what's up with this? Ran through the new monthly earlier and now it's glitching..... and if course cause it's on my Google account no support from kabam available.
  • PurpleIsPimpinPurpleIsPimpin Posts: 48
    edited August 2020
    This was worded very badly, especially in combination with other posts by moderators. The impression was given that you could run the same difficulty as many times as you want it a day. You can, but you get no rewards for it. I love wasting items for vague wording.