**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

10k 6* Shards for some ISO

ForumName123ForumName123 Posts: 522 ★★★
I'm blessed and lucky enough to have a 6* Doom at s200. When you spend 10k 6* shards and pull a 6* champ that is already at max sig, getting only ISO is a smack in the face. Yes, I'm complaining about pulling 6* Doom....

Comments

• rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    People finds thousands way to complain.. Most complaining of not getting doom.. I don't have even 4*
    .. And you complain of getting him again.. Didn't you get some additional rewards since doom is already maxed sig?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Unfortunately just the nature of where the game is at this point. 5*s were the same before. Namor is the only champ I've maxed so far but I left Capiw and Doom at 180 both to give myself at least one grace pull before it stings too bad
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    rdxevil said:

rdxevil said:

People finds thousands way to complain.. Most complaining of not getting doom.. I don't have even 4*
    .. And you complain of getting him again.. Didn't you get some additional rewards since doom is already maxed sig?

No you only get iso
    Strange.. 4* maxed does give a chance to get awakening gem..
    There isn’t one for 6*s.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Unfortunately just the nature of where the game is at this point. 5*s were the same before. Namor is the only champ I've maxed so far but I left Capiw and Doom at 180 both to give myself at least one grace pull before it stings too bad

No doubt, im just crying... i considered doing the same thing, but went the max route instead thinking the odds of pulling him in the current pool were super stacked against that happening.
    Yeah, it sucks I'm sure. I'll try to avoid it as long as I can but just one of those things that's bound to happen eventually
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    It’s not fun in general to dupe a lot of the current 6* so I can kind of understand how disappointing it would be to pull a max sig. I wouldn’t mind trading 6* pulls though lol!
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★

I'm blessed and lucky enough to have a 6* Doom at s200. When you spend 10k 6* shards and pull a 6* champ that is already at max sig, getting only ISO is a smack in the face. Yes, I'm complaining about pulling 6* Doom....

These are the type of things Kabam are very slow to address. It happened with 5*, I remember some guy complaining here on the forums about maxing his 5* captain marvel classic and getting nothing but iso. Here we are with 6* and the same problem. Just because it happens to a very very tiny percentage of the game population does not mean it shouldnt be addressed. Give them more iso, maybe extra 6* shards, a temporary max sig crystal that has a slightly bumped up chance to get 6* IIF
  • StopNTakeStopNTake Posts: 50
    Complaining about pulling 6* Doom multiple times... It's the MCOC reality that I want to live in.
  • battybatty Posts: 177
    Comments like this make me want to jump off a cliff
  • StopNTakeStopNTake Posts: 50

StopNTake said:

Complaining about pulling 6* Doom multiple times... It's the MCOC reality that I want to live in.

you clearly have 0 clue what you're talking about.
    You're right about your main issue but the way you address the issue with a champion that people are dying to pull especially at 6* was irritating sorry. You could have told the main issue without giving any champion names, it seemed like a bit showoff.
    Just wait two seconds he will dislike your comment
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    batty said:

Just wait two seconds he will dislike your comment

If you don’t have anything useful to add to the conversation, just keep your peace.
    Ok
    I just going to say this then a 6* sig 200 dr doom number one mystic in the game his prestige is second best in the game so you have your prestige boosted and the champ by himself what he brings to a fight and especially that people are doing herald difficulty today dr doom is MVP and that’s just in a side event what he does in end game content is great I would not complain about it I would flex my arse off that I have him
    He’s literally said he’s complaining about pulling a 6* doom