**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War Season Rewards poll

Is it still worth spending a whole month doing AW for gold2 and below? They buffed the top half of AW rewards so heavy, the top gets 3-4 6 star champions and immense amount of TOP TIER rank up resources while if your gold you don’t even get HALF OF A 5 STAR

War Season Rewards poll 159 votes

Yes
20%
Haji_SaabFrostyzuffyGigantor13R_D_JrAlex13369Thunderstruck77Panchulon21LmaoDarthPhalplayinggameletThedancingkidColonaut123CiciliatodoctorbColinwhitworth69NablockQacobHector_1475Lormif 32 votes
No
30%
buffajrTensioMSRDLDRazorEdge49VuDahCassyMenkentDonnymeijSgtSlaughter78BerenhpFaisaljavedReferenceAdvForumName123JMORG1111Geo10megchrisfernendezzzAleorWooziePImpDaddy 49 votes
Yes if they buff rewards
42%
TendersquadNick_Caine_32jdrum663JohnnooooooJwallace25ChimeTitan_Chronosthe_furry_oneSiddhantKwatraAnonymous346QuikPikSharkPowerr99ShanWarlord5386HeattblasttGaurav_ChampMadooriCThe_Blue_Jaguar10or_StrongimShakib 67 votes
No, I’m done
6%
bdawg923Grootman1294Jedi_HawkeMorpheus_123gsil6374TP33IronStrangeGrumpyShenkK_PArsamhaq 11 votes

Comments

• MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    I feel since the top of the game was willing to try and orchestrate a boycott Kabam made the rewards so juicy for them while leaving the rest of the pee ons with less that a 5 star crystal no t5b amount no 6 star shards for playing this game religiously for a whole months worth of content to get garbage compared to today’s meta.. t4b is like candy nowadays. It’s just not worth it imo and I run 2 war profiles all month for “ not worth it rewards”
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Gold 1 gets a full 5*, Every single tier of gold gets more than half a 5*
    Yes
    MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

Compared to 3-4 6 stars and 4-5 5 stars, congrats
    That was not your argument. You falsely claimed
    MetalJake said:

while if your gold you don’t even get HALF OF A 5 STAR

If you want more find a better alliance.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    It isn’t a large commitment in my opinion staying gold 2 and below. If you’re at the point of needing 6*s, then you shouldn’t be in a gold 2 or below alliance.
    Yes
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Half a 5-Star. Do you really think we want to do 12 wars for just 'More than a 5-Star'? UCEQ offers more than that.
    You are still not getting it. No gold rank offers half a 5*, they all offer more than half, 2 of the 3 significantly more. If you do not actually know what the rewards are you probably should not be making poorly made arguments.
    Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Half a 5-Star. Do you really think we want to do 12 wars for just 'More than a 5-Star'? UCEQ offers more than that.
    You are still not getting it. No gold rank offers half a 5*, they all offer more than half, 2 of the 3 significantly more. If you do not actually know what the rewards are you probably should not be making poorly made arguments.
    I’d still have the same point and argument if it was a SINGLE full 5 star
    Btw my alliance won 7 of the 9 wars this season and still finished silver 1 bc if you don’t start season with a high multiplier you’ll NEVER be able to catch up
    Yes
    MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Interesting, cause gold 1 gets a full 5* and a quarter of a 6*. G2 gets nearly a full 5* and 1000 6* shards. 6* shards are vastly more valuable than 5* shards, and gold war is significantly easier than uncollected EQ.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Not really worth.

The all point of doing this is just for fun at the moment. Not so many quests around the month so at least there’s some kind of entrainment.
    At least u get that. The guys up top getting 5 5 stars 4 6 stars and t5b t5 class frags amongst all sorts of other things... it’s not balanced in the least imo. If they can give 4 FULL 6 stars to the top, why can gold and silver at least get HALF of a 6 and a full 5 star or something that makes players feel it’s worth the effort in a 30 “quest” essentially
    Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Interesting, cause gold 1 gets a full 5* and a quarter of a 6*. G2 gets nearly a full 5* and 1000 6* shards. 6* shards are vastly more valuable than 5* shards, and gold war is significantly easier than uncollected EQ.
    You can do minthly EQ in a few hours. This is months long content
    Yes
    MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Wars take a few minutes every 2 days, it is not like you are having to play constantly for hours every day for a month.
  • battybatty Posts: 177
    Yes if they buff rewards
    You get a whole 5* in gold if you want it go for it. If a buff comes that would be great If you don’t want to play aw makes sense but if you do take in that story events side events whatever it is is taken to a hold
    Yes
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Wars take a few minutes every 2 days, it is not like you are having to play constantly for hours every day for a month.
    A few minutes every 2 days? Really? That's like saying Map 7 takes a few minutes every 24 hours...
    yes, really. Even if you clear every mob on your path the max you can get is 12, with the vast majority of fights being under 3 minutes in length. On average players will actually have 5 or 6 fights per war, meaning less than 20 minutes per war. Multiply that by 12 and you get 240m, or 4 hours, maybe slightly longer than a good player can do uceq, but you dont have to be that good for gold wars.

In addition every win you get nets you smaller doses of shards as well, increasing the amount of shards you get for the season.
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

A few minutes every 2 days? Really? That's like saying Map 7 takes a few minutes every 24 hours...
    I spend a maximum of 20 minutes fighting in wars unless I have a long fight. I usually wait until my energy is full, boost. And blast through my path and a mini. That takes about 6-8 minutes. Then I got and do the same on my second path, taking another 6-8 minutes. And on the occasion I have a mini in the boss pad, I’ll do those in about 3-5 minutes because I don’t take too many at the end.
    edited August 2020
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

yes, really. Even if you clear every mob on your path the max you can get is 12, with the vast majority of fights being under 3 minutes in length. On average players will actually have 5 or 6 fights per war, meaning less than 20 minutes per war. Multiply that by 12 and you get 240m, or 4 hours, maybe slightly longer than a good player can do uceq, but you dont have to be that good for gold wars.

In addition every win you get nets you smaller doses of shards as well, increasing the amount of shards you get for the season.
    Even with all the shards you have proposed, it's still not worth it. That's the reason my ally dropped to 2BGs and why I haven't moved to a higher tier war alliance.

You also don't just have to spend time on wars. You spend on pots and revives. This season I've dropped 4k-7k glory on pots and revives and a few hundred units.
    My ally landed in S1, but we could've landed in G3. Possibly G2 if we did 3BGs. Either way, the rewards still suck. T5B and T2A is great and all, but again, that can be bought w/ glory. The 6-Star shards are decent.

So yeah, not worth it.
    With an account that requires such high resources such as 6* shards, you should be able to hold your own in plat4/gold1. Also, most people haven’t been mentioning that for winning a plat4 war, you get 80 6* shards and 1000 5* shards about. For winning a gold 3 war, you also get shards etc.
    Yes
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Even with all the shards you have proposed, it's still not worth it. That's the reason my ally dropped to 2BGs and why I haven't moved to a higher tier war alliance.

You also don't just have to spend time on wars. You spend on pots and revives. This season I've dropped 4k-7k glory on pots and revives and a few hundred units.
    My ally landed in S1, but we could've landed in G3. Possibly G2 if we did 3BGs. Either way, the rewards still suck. T5B and T2A is great and all, but again, that can be bought w/ glory. The 6-Star shards are decent.

So yeah, not worth it.
    If you are spending on lots of pots/revives in low-mid gold the issue is not rewards, it is skill. You are playing above your skill level.
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

So yeah, not worth it.
    With an account that requires such high resources such as 6* shards, you should be able to hold your own in plat4/gold1. Also, most people haven’t been mentioning that for winning a plat4 war, you get 80 6* shards and 1000 5* shards about. For winning a gold 3 war, you also get shards etc.
    I personally don't require 6-Star shards. For me, I target 5-Star shards so I can build my roster but for 6.2, 6.3 and later, 6.4. Winning wars gives a decent amount of shards, but I like the loyalty better tbh.
    Then gold 2-3 should suffice. It gives a good amount of 5* shards from winning wars and from season rewards.
    Yes
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

So yeah, not worth it.
    I personally don't require 6-Star shards. For me, I target 5-Star shards so I can build my roster but for 6.2, 6.3 and later, 6.4. Winning wars gives a decent amount of shards, but I like the loyalty better tbh.
    Then gold 2-3 should suffice. It gives a good amount of 5* shards from winning wars and from season rewards.
    The rewards aren't great for the effort in all honesty. I'd be better off exploring Master and UCEQ on a monthly basis. I'd get more shards.

100%ing master and UCEQ requires a lot more effort (time) Also master requrds are like 2750 5* shards and UC is 7500 5* shards, it takes both together to match or beat gold1 or 2.
    Yes
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

So yeah, not worth it.
    The rewards aren't great for the effort in all honesty. I'd be better off exploring Master and UCEQ on a monthly basis. I'd get more shards.

100%ing master and UCEQ requires a lot more effort (time) Also master requrds are like 2750 5* shards and UC is 7500 5* shards, it takes both together to match or beat gold1 or 2.
    100%ing Master requires no effort. 100% UCEQ Chap 1 and 2 is very straightforward. Chap 3 is also not too bad. Together, they would give 10,750 5-Star shards and 2.5k 6-Star shards which is more than both Gold 1 and 2. Get your facts straight.
    It requires time, topically a few hours, and time is effort, even still you only get 2750 shards for that. UC takes considerably longer.

Also if you read my statement I stated that it takes both together to match or beat gold 1 and 2, maybe get your facts straight.