**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

10k 6* Shards for some ISO

2»

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    batty said:

He’s literally said he’s complaining about pulling a 6* doom

Yeah, he wouldn’t be complaining if he got a doom from the crystal. Sure, when he popped/spun the crystal it may have looked like doom, but it was actually only 24 iso.
  • battybatty Posts: 177
    It’s the exact same rewards as when there was only 5*s idk what else you want
    batty said:

It’s the exact same rewards as when there was only 5*s idk what else you want

Yes, and that wasn’t any less painful to dupe a max sig champion. Plus, 6*s were added relatively soon after 5*s. Kabam has said that 7*s are nowhere near the current meta of the game.
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    I think maybe they should make a max sig crystal and instead of shards just keep the class sig stones and very small chance at awakening gem
    Exactly so your not going to get 7* shards so why complain about getting him nothings going to happen your not going to get rewards until 7*s come out and that’s a long time my friend
    batty said:

Exactly so your not going to get 7* shards so why complain about getting him nothings going to happen your not going to get rewards until 7*s come out and that’s a long time my friend

I’m not sure if you’ve actually been reading what other people have been posting in this thread, but many people have said just to give crystals with Sig stones. That won’t be game breaking because if you have a max sig 6*, you’re obviously an endgame player.
    I have been reading and I get it but nothings going to happen 20 generic gems would be great but never going to happen
    batty said:

I have been reading and I get it but nothings going to happen 20 generic gems would be great but never going to happen

More like a single +5 class stone.

batty said:

A reroll feature would be great like one turn to reroll many’s games have that but who knows what kabam are thinking of doing right now
    Forumname123 kabam did say sig stones will be easier to get in the future maybe this might be a way to get them who knows might change or stay the same just have to take it on the chin
    batty said:

batty said:

A reroll feature would be great like one turn to reroll many’s games have that but who knows what kabam are thinking of doing right now
    Now you’re actually adding to the conversation lol, yes even if it costed 200 units or something it would be totally worth it for a max sig.

batty said:

batty said:

Now you’re actually adding to the conversation lol, yes even if it costed 200 units or something it would be totally worth it for a max sig.
    Agree couple of units for a reroll is great if they can add autofarming they can add a simple reroll button
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    i agreed dupon a 6 star should reward more than duping a 5 star. possibly add more gold and give us an additional 275 6star shards for duping a 6 star.