**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I the only idiot who thought the new side quest was the new Boss Rush

I woke up, hopped on and thought it the new Boss Rush which comes out today as well. I went to master to scout, finished thinking it looked odd and went back to do Epic... NOPE! Now I can't do Epic... Kind of shatty

Comments

• RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    you are the only one, sorry
  • DariusYiDariusYi Posts: 171
    The boss rush was out like 2 or 3 days ago. Maybe 1st august. I guess you just updated your version today.
  • StarzStarz Posts: 153

Yes.

It was inevitable
    edited August 2020
    DariusYi said:

The boss rush was out like 2 or 3 days ago. Maybe 1st august. I guess you just updated your version today.

You have two boss rushes?
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Yeah I was on reddit thinking it was already out

I usually write a guide for newer players or people wanting to try the next level difficulty

I thought I was late and said “ohh well better luck next time :/
    Starz said:

DariusYi said:

no. when the boss rush was out few days ago, i can see it next to the sasquatch side quest.
    Then today i see another one with Aarkus face.
    Wait sorry, the boss rush i refer to here is the summer smackdown. The one where you get the sunglasses. It was out a few days ago.
    DariusYi said:

Starz said:

DariusYi said:

no. when the boss rush was out few days ago, i can see it next to the sasquatch side quest.
    Wait sorry, the boss rush i refer to here is the summer smackdown. The one where you get the sunglasses. It was out a few days ago.
    So I'm not the only one!
    Starz said:

DariusYi said:

Starz said:

DariusYi said:

So I'm not the only one!
    slightly different. Lol. I thought the summer smackdown is the incoming boss rush. At least i didn't use any entry planet. Hehe
    You have me there.. I was out of it.. Those 6* shards would have put me within a couple hundred smh
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    DariusYi said:

Starz said:

DariusYi said:

Starz said:

DariusYi said:

So I'm not the only one!
    slightly different. Lol. I thought the summer smackdown is the incoming boss rush. At least i didn't use any entry planet. Hehe
    Summer smackdown is the boss rush... just there’s a 6 with a new one coming each week
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    My friend also thought it was the boss rush
  • IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
    Good thing you didnt start with the begineer level 🤣

DariusYi said:

Starz said:

DariusYi said:

Starz said:

DariusYi said:

So I'm not the only one!
    Summer smackdown is the boss rush... just there’s a 6 with a new one coming each week
    I see. I thought i got it wrong because 7 people disagreed with me. I guess i got the number of days wrong. It was out about a week ago?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    DariusYi said:

DariusYi said:

Starz said:

DariusYi said:

Starz said:

DariusYi said:

So I'm not the only one!
    I see. I thought i got it wrong because 7 people disagreed with me. I guess i got the number of days wrong. It was out about a week ago?
    new boss rush every Wednesday. today is the second Wednesday since the event started, so today is the second boss rush. its the one that you can enter and leave as many times as you want