**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Tough decision today

SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
Finally had the resources to take this guy to r4

But... I recently pulled her

And this is probably one of my only champs that will do enough damage and be great for the biohazard Crossbones in act 6.
So what no

Tough decision today 34 votes

Rank 4 Hyperion
94%
SiliyoDrZolaAjisdopethe_furry_oneJim0172IronBlaze09StrDuffMcGruffpseudosanePrathapJedi_HawkeLittlePeteAleorCiciliatoZombieZeddDisgruntled_User_123MousiasNo_oneukDoubleDeltaDnegrin6969 32 votes
Use resources on nebula to take down crossbones
5%
LmaoSAFI_K 2 votes

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    what's the rest of your roster like?
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Rank 4 Hyperion
    You can use dh, his damage is higher, but personally I wouldn't take him to r4. Another option is domino. Will take some revives probably, but she takes less damage from bleeds and can convert them to energy, plus her aar should lower biohazard chance to trigger, I belive. Or maybe imiw, but his dps takes time to build up, and it is very difficult with cb shrugging debuffs
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah I don't think nebs would work better than your other people. bursting him might be a better option or using darkhawk
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Rank 4 Hyperion
    Dark hawk should be able to take CB so definitely R4 Hyperion
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Rank 4 Hyperion
    Wait until you get Hype to rank five. Beast!