**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Herald difficulty

Has anyone else attempted the Herald difficulty? I did it and I wasted like 100 units, since you need to bring in the class advantage of that day( which is mystic today) because that Vision (Argus) boss was tough but the path to him was pretty easy.

Comments

• Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    You gotta bring class advantage to a fight for an easier time? Nani?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

You gotta bring class advantage to a fight for an easier time? Nani?

There is the Ancient Knowledge node. I didn’t find this quest too hard, I did the whole thing with doom in 0 revives.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I only brought 1 mystic (granted it’s a 6* r3 doom) but I wanted to save his health for the boss since I run suicides, non mystics did fine for the path, it’s not too hard at all, if you can’t do it you just aren’t ready for it
  • Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    edited August 2020
    I could have done it without spending any revives if I knew a few things, but I did finish the path btw
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    I don’t have Dr. Doom

My team brought to Herald Difficulty:
    1. Magik
    2. Blade
    3. Ghost Rider
    4. Warlock
    5. Void
    Then I spent 300 units in the Aarkus fight...... :(

1. Magik: I though I could play aggressively then power-lock him during the fight, but his cold-snap damage was insane....I couldn't even have a chance to fire SP;
    2. Blade: no chance, dead instantly;
    3. Ghost Rider: similar story as Magik, damage taken from cold snap was too much;
    4. Warlock: he is immune to coldsnap, so he could last longer in the fight. However, due to the global node (-50% attack for non-mystic champs), class disadvantage and Aarkus’ insane power gain, I ended up using so many revives on Warlock in order to finish this fight;
    5. Void: I though I could take advantage of his petrify debuff on Aarkus to control power gain. But the real fight told me that I didn’t even have a chance to load the Petrify debuffs on Aarkus since the super quick power gain and my void got red instantly when Aarkus fired the sp3.....

Really had a good lesson from this run....
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    They are just normal fights for end game players use to act 6
    Nodes don’t do much other than make you use mystic champs or you get 50% reduction in attack

And if you nullify you are powe locked passively

Nothing to crazy

Arkus was an easy solo if you can get MS to 5 souls
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    i used ManThing for the path and Symbiote Supreme for the boss

it was awesome
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    It really lags during Aarkus fight despite using iPad mini 4. It be nice if kabam could introduce a graphic change setting.
  • Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    Yeah, next time I’ll probably bring Doom and Symboite Supreme.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I don’t have Dr. Doom

My team brought to Herald Difficulty:
    1. Magik
    2. Blade
    3. Ghost Rider
    4. Warlock
    5. Void
    Then I spent 300 units in the Aarkus fight...... :(

1. Magik: I though I could play aggressively then power-lock him during the fight, but his cold-snap damage was insane....I couldn't even have a chance to fire SP;
    2. Blade: no chance, dead instantly;
    3. Ghost Rider: similar story as Magik, damage taken from cold snap was too much;
    4. Warlock: he is immune to coldsnap, so he could last longer in the fight. However, due to the global node (-50% attack for non-mystic champs), class disadvantage and Aarkus’ insane power gain, I ended up using so many revives on Warlock in order to finish this fight;
    5. Void: I though I could take advantage of his petrify debuff on Aarkus to control power gain. But the real fight told me that I didn’t even have a chance to load the Petrify debuffs on Aarkus since the super quick power gain and my void got red instantly when Aarkus fired the sp3.....

Really had a good lesson from this run....

yeah similar thing happened to me lol. magik went poof from coldsnap or whatever, warlock survived but didn't do that much damage and died from specials. champion fight was also kinda rough
    .I'll stick to epic lol
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    It's bogus that you have to go in entirely blind but then you're screwed if you don't bring in a mystic - like wtf. And you can't even quit and rebuild your team - that's not even a question of skill or roster it's LITERALLY just luck - wtf!!!!!
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

It's bogus that you have to go in entirely blind but then you're screwed if you don't bring in a mystic - like wtf. And you can't even quit and rebuild your team - that's not even a question of skill or roster it's LITERALLY just luck - wtf!!!!!

mystics are some of the best champions in the game, particularly for fighting unknown encounters, it is wise to bring them in. Especially since the mission itself says, and I shiat you not. "Utilize your mystic powers and overcome Cosmic foes!" with a big picture of Aarkus. It is not a matter of luck, it is a matter of attention to detail.