**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Question About Upcoming Changes to Legends Title

Hey @Kabam Miike !

Thanks for the info you posted about the upcoming changes to the legends title in your recent forum post:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/214103/the-next-step-in-the-legends-title-is-coming#latest.

Just wanted to ask a clarifying question. When you say "original Legends title will no longer be attainable" and "The new title will have a fresh new look." does this mean that there will be a completely separate title from the "Old" legends title and that people who already have this title will need to obtain a new title in addition to their old legends title? Or does this mean that people who already have the legends title will also have their current title updated to the "fresh new look"?

Thanks!

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Cendar333 said:

Hey @Kabam Miike !

Thanks for the info you posted about the upcoming changes to the legends title in your recent forum post:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/214103/the-next-step-in-the-legends-title-is-coming#latest.

Just wanted to ask a clarifying question. When you say "original Legends title will no longer be attainable" and "The new title will have a fresh new look." does this mean that there will be a completely separate title from the "Old" legends title and that people who already have this title will need to obtain a new title in addition to their old legends title? Or does this mean that people who already have the legends title will also have their current title updated to the "fresh new look"?

Thanks!

its quite clear that the new title will have the fresh look not the old title.
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    @Lormif respectfully I still don't think it's clear. It also states: "those that already have it will keep it." in regards to the legends title. So I am still wondering if this is completely separate from the "old" legends title or if they are just refreshing the legends title overall and that the changes will retroactively hit the people who already have the title.

Thanks!
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Cendar333 said:

@Lormif respectfully I still don't think it's clear. It also states: "those that already have it will keep it." in regards to the legends title. So I am still wondering if this is completely separate from the "old" legends title or if they are just refreshing the legends title overall and that the changes will retroactively hit the people who already have the title.

Thanks!

they will keep the old title
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

I know you guys probably have bigger fish to fry to put out fires related to the update bugs but if someone has a second to help clarify things for me i would really appreciate it!
  • Not sure the questions needs any better clarification than what was announced.

There will then be 2 different types of Legends Titles. The old one and the new one.
    Once changes are implemented, nobody after that point will be able to get the old one anymore (thus them saying if you want it to do it before the change).
    And no, if you have the old one, it is NOT going to just automatically give you the new one as well (you’ll have to earn the new one).

Only issue might be how the new Title will look versus the old one, and whether you’ll be able to choose which (or both ?) to be able to display on your profile pic (like the customizable Pic itself is) ??