**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How is this for a run of bad luck

Hi all just to make everyone feel not so bad about their luck on this game.. Here are the last 50x 5* champs I have got. I have been using the same 3x good 5* for last 8 months. Yes some of them may be okay but I need a champ to help me with finishing act 6 and abyss.. i don't think any of these cut it :(

Anyone having any worse luck than this..

Yellow Jacket x5
Ant man x2
Beast
Hulk
Iron Man og
Hood
Storm
She Hulk
Guillotine
Iron Fist
Agent Venom
Red skull
Angela
Nebula
Black Panther
Rogue x3
Diablo x3
Capt Marvel og
Juggernaut x3
Winter Soldier
Miles Morales
Thor
Vulture
Sup Iron Man
Falcon
Cyclops x3
Gambit
Rocket
Bishop x2
Sentry x2
Yondu x3
Phoenix x3

Comments

• battybatty Posts: 177
    Idk if your mad to keep playing lmao
  • battybatty Posts: 177
    Trust you get something good
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    I've had 20 meme tier champion opening run in a row and after that a pulled corvus ghost guillotine 2099 in a row. Your terrible luck will end soon i hope.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

that sucks. Only good champ is shulk(Before y'all come at me,
    I know, I know. Angela, nebula, hood.. aren't bad. They're good pulls, whatever. Not anyone you would rank up though)

i mean id rank up Nebula. And Rogue.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I feel your pain

1.5/8. Literally only HB and TM if I can dupe him

Would it kill kabam to give me a 6* I would even consider bringing to r2??? (Not HB because I have people that cover everything he is good at already r5)
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I feel your pain

1.5/8. Literally only HB and TM if I can dupe him

Would it kill kabam to give me a 6* I would even consider bringing to r2??? (Not HB because I have people that cover everything he is good at already r5)

They gave you King Groot wdym
    yeah he's map 7 pillow fort king
  • Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 166
    Don't run it in 🤣🤣
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Iamant1 said:

Don't rub it in 🤣🤣

Lol sorry. You could be 1 opening away from that^
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    I would’ve quit for sure man. That’s rough and not worth the time and investment you put in.

I would’ve quit for sure man. That’s rough and not worth the time and investment you put in.

Yeah im feeling that way, I just want to be able to do the end game stuff
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★

that sucks. Only good champ is shulk(Before y'all come at me,
    I know, I know. Angela, nebula, hood.. aren't bad. They're good pulls, whatever. Not anyone you would rank up though)

i mean id rank up Nebula. And Rogue.
    No good for act 6 or abyss
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 863 ★★★
    At least you can save up a lot of gold by not ranking your last 51 champs :')
    52 champs now

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Rogue is not an abyss level champ but I have a sig 200, 5/65 and she has done A LOT for me.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Iamant1 said:

Hi all just to make everyone feel not so bad about their luck on this game.. Here are the last 50x 5* champs I have got. I have been using the same 3x good 5* for last 8 months. Yes some of them may be okay but I need a champ to help me with finishing act 6 and abyss.. i don't think any of these cut it :(

Anyone having any worse luck than this..

Yellow Jacket x5
    Ant man x2
    Beast
    Hulk
    Iron Man og
    Hood
    Storm
    She Hulk
    Guillotine
    Iron Fist
    Agent Venom
    Red skull
    Angela
    Nebula
    Black Panther
    Rogue x3
    Diablo x3
    Capt Marvel og
    Juggernaut x3
    Winter Soldier
    Miles Morales
    Thor
    Vulture
    Sup Iron Man
    Falcon
    Cyclops x3
    Gambit
    Rocket
    Bishop x2
    Sentry x2
    Yondu x3
    Phoenix x3

Just kept scrolling through the list expecting to come across something incredibly good but it never came (aside from she hulk of course).
    Reminds me the awful run of luck I had that stretched through 2018 and 2019. Got 5-6 top tier champs but still pretty poor for how many I opened over the 2 years.
    Aayush19 said:

What are you doing with the game?
    Start finding other people to open your crystals.. Your fingers are unlucky in this respect

Thats probably a good idea.. now I just want to see how long I can keep going without pulling anything good haha
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Mine is equally as bad and I spent on todays bundle to get enough for a six star. Well three three stars and two four stars later I’m buying cavs. Well low and behold I pull a six star diablo from my six star.That was the last straw ...I just quit the game. Congrats Kabam you gave me no choice I quit....sincerely Nineinchnail.