**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Solo objectives not adding

I’ve so far beaten 2 science champs but for some reason it’s not adding them to the smaller science champ objective is this a bug or am I doing something wrong. The 2 larger objectives has added them which is strange.

Comments

• RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    If I am right the number should have been Same on all three special quest....
  • We've let the rest of the team know so that they can take a look at this. Would you be able to let us know what quests/modes the fights happened in?
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    I had this happen with the defeat a boss on herald difficulty. Got through vision aarkus and didn't get credit for it.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    Same here. Defeated Aarkus on herald difficulty. No credit for it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    phil56201 said:

There's an Announcement on that one. The Cavalier Objectives don't show up until the first time you beat it. So it doesn't count.
  • phil56201 said:

Same for me
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    Even if you do event quest they are not adding up
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Same here. I received no credit in the objectives for beating a Herald difficulty boss. I could prove it with a screenshot of the final boss being beaten, except that now it is locked. All I have is the fail in the objectives section:

• This post was about the SCIENCE OBJECTIVE. Smaller of the 3 objectives is (was ?) not counting like they do in the Mid/Larger other Science Objectives.

The CAV BOSS Objective is because objective only first appears AFTER having beat the boss one time. So that first time does NOT count toward the Cav Boss Objective. They have a separate announcement post about that.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    mbrace said:

Same here. I received no credit in the objectives for beating a Herald difficulty boss. I could prove it with a screenshot of the final boss being beaten, except that now it is locked. All I have is the fail in the objectives section:

The first quest opens that objective, you dont get credit for the kill on that one.
  • AdamtazAdamtaz Posts: 31

We've let the rest of the team know so that they can take a look at this. Would you be able to let us know what quests/modes the fights happened in?

I was doing smackdown beta and it didn’t add on any level but has added in arena now

• S_GrungiS_Grungi Posts: 69
    Same here. I got rewards in uncollected quest and some in arena. I got nothing for master and arena has stopped as well. sgrungi is my in game name
  • edited August 2020
    The issue with the Don't Call Me Jen objective has been resolved, so it should award points as intended now.