**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where do I take my new Corvus for a spin?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
Is there a quest you guys know of that will put a mutant and IMIW in the early stages of the quest?

Wanna see all those big numbers I’m hearing about.

Comments

• AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Any quest. Big yellow numbers first 20 hits. Defeat any tech, mutant, avenger and gain a charge each time, up to thrre charges. Add in Proxima synergy for a fourth charge on any auto block or evade champ. Watch how high the numbers go! Congrats!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I know how he works. I’m asking if there is a quest where Corvus gets set up quick.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    yeah, guess IMIW with Proxima gets you three charges huh
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    IMIW without proxima will still give 3 charges if you do a heavy after an auto block
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    rol is an excellent testing place. sorry I don't know any real test spots. congrats!
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Every path in 6.1.2 has an easy first fight giving him a charge.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    5.1.6, it has iron man on its first one and Gives 2 charges, then you can go to cyclops
  • battybatty Posts: 177
    The corner shop
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    edited August 2020
    I don’t get the big woop. I’d like to see someone show me a video with start to finish each fight that does the supposed “ramp up”.

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Ajisdope said:

Any quest. Big yellow numbers first 20 hits. Defeat any tech, mutant, avenger and gain a charge each time, up to thrre charges. Add in Proxima synergy for a fourth charge on any auto block or evade champ. Watch how high the numbers go! Congrats!

you don't need prox for the 4th charge
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Thebgj said:

I don’t get the big woop. I’d like to see someone show me a video with start to finish each fight that does the supposed “ramp up”.

just do ML/MLM combo and SP2. Once you get a couple charges his damage gets really good
  • phokesphokes Posts: 10
    edited August 2020

rol is an excellent testing place. sorry I don't know any real test spots. congrats!

Noooo... Corvus ( ideally ) needs the matches to be over before you consume all his glaive charges which means if you're doing MLM combos you can get in an sp2 and an sp1 usually.

He shines with suicides as well. With max willpower he will heal off the bleed which means if you take a couple hits the match before he can usually get some of that health back.
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 113
    4.3.6, the Venom quest - take the shortest/immediate left path with all the high star chests. Usually get a Tech, Avenger, and Mutant as well as a good chunk of iso. Two birds one stone for ya haha, get those last 7 levels on him bud.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    phokes said:

Noooo... Corvus ( ideally ) needs the matches to be over before you consume all his glaive charges which means if you're doing MLM combos you can get in an sp2 and an sp1 usually.

He shines with suicides as well. With max willpower he will heal off the bleed which means if you take a couple hits the match before he can usually get some of that health back.
    yeah it was a joke lol