**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Herald Difficulty

13»

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    From an investment point i will save my favors and work on either mystic or science bc 1 blade can handle both and 2 dont have to deal with any crazy cosmic power gain champs 🤣🤣
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

From an investment point i will save my favors and work on either mystic or science bc 1 blade can handle both and 2 dont have to deal with any crazy cosmic power gain champs 🤣🤣

incoming anti-blade nodes.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    I have Doom R5, so it wasn't as hard as it could have been for me.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    I hate to be that guy but Herald was far from hard.
    I used one champ for every fight and didn’t even get below 70% health.
    Used Doom.

I actually expected this to be harder.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    What were the nodes? I actually forgot to read them. Died with ht, but finished him with symb. And now can't get to read it
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

incoming anti-blade nodes.
    Dont crush my dreams 🥺🥺
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Easy for **** who are flexing cuz they have 5* doom and sym supreme but hard for us who don't have them

If you don't have good mystics why not wait for the classes to rotate
    So you mean we have to miss until it rotates
    You can run it more than once if you have more than one entry. So you don't lose anything if you skip the day that you don't have good matchups
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Sym Supreme and Sorcerer Supreme crushed it. Much less grind than the Canadian difficulty.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Much better than Canadian difficulty, it was a real challenge. I actually had to revive Doom to take down Aarkus (I slipped up against Hyperion). Really enjoyed the fight!
  • JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    GuruYosen said:

You need right champion to fight aarkus

Kinda the problem for the whole difficulty tier. You either have a champion that can counter the node or you don’t. Once you counter the node with the right champion, the fight itself is nothing but some extra health and attack.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited August 2020
    I mean it’s going to be harder than Uncollected/epic isn’t it. You get 40k final boss in Uncollected, a mid 60k boss for cavalier isn’t unreasonable.

This is a difficulty designed for post cavalier players, it’s not going to be a cake walk.

Doom destroys right path, I used Colossus for the left path.