**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Side event multiple times?

Comments

• Yeah the same issue has happened to me as well
  • Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
    Cause people spent on it before this so it doesnt natter
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Hmm we should definitely get some sort of refund for this
  • FaXTAFaXTA Posts: 3

Same here
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Hmm we should definitely get some sort of refund for this

You'll either get the Entry item refunded or get the items for a completion sent to you I imagine.
  • Midoo2002Midoo2002 Posts: 11
    edited August 2020
    Same problem here.
    Got nothing and i took the other path i didn't run in my 1st try.
    I wonder how and why this happened !
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★

Guess i should have checked the forums first huh

Just had the exact same thought with my blank rewards.
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 297 ★★★

Same here
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 307 ★★
    edited August 2020
    Got mine down thankfully I didnt use any units this time since I underestimated SS on the Vision one shot
    Well I guess I will have to wait tomorrow to open it
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

This will be affecting everybody. It's a game-wide issue, and we are on the case right now.

Might be an idea to send an in game mail in regards to this or make a broadcast post on the forums so that people are aware, and more people don't continue to try this a second time today..
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Super dumb question.... If I'm doing the shards, do I have to run it twice per round to get the rewards in full?
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 287 ★★★

This will be affecting everybody. It's a game-wide issue, and we are on the case right now.

Thank you for looking into this. I knew you'd be able to help us!
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Super dumb question.... If I'm doing the shards, do I have to run it twice per round to get the rewards in full?

1 run will get you the 360 6* shards, no need for exploration
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Same issue for me after completing the Beta a second time

• GercasGercas Posts: 99 ★★
    I just did it the second time that sucks
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Ain’t this great? Wish I read this before entering for the second time.
  • Same thing happened to me on my main account. Hope we don't lose out on the rewards as it would be a waste of an entry!
  • HollowAizenHollowAizen Posts: 37
    I'm in the same boat as you guys. Didn't see anything about this and my alliance heard nothing at the time, so i went in burned 2 revives and got nothing. Hoping for this to get fixed soon.
  • Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 85
    Happened to me as well, explored, used revives and potions and blank completion page
  • PrinceEldarionPrinceEldarion Posts: 76
    Just happened to me as well. I was confused when I didn’t get any rewards and thought I must’ve read wrong
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I’ve just submitted a ticket too.
  • DopetokerDopetoker Posts: 12
    Happened to me too, hopefully get compensation used 2 single revives

• ƊƖЄƓƠƊƖЄƓƠ Posts: 4
    Me too...