**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My first 6 star in Today/tomorrow.( when i wake up)

Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
When the uncollected difficulty drops, i’m gonna use my refills to complete it and gain the 1k 6* shards. I’m 600 away from my first 6 star right now and i will post what I get here. Wish me luck!

Comments

• Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★

I know that feeling man.good luck

I always made a bunch of accounts but got bored of this game and deleted it, I don’t remember getting uncollected, now I beat act 5 and getting a 6 star, I know it isn’t much but I never thought i would get this far.
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    I will also get my first six star tomorrow will post that pull here
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    I will get my first six star soon ill also post that here
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    I am currently on 5.4.4
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    After I got Uncollected last week I explored the UC EQ and grabbed all the 6* shards available in the Canadian Side Quest to get my 1st 6*.

I got YellowJacket. Don’t wanna grind for a 6* again.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    awesome pull!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    pretty good!
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    My first six star is modok 😫😫
  • BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    My first 6* was DPX......and then 2 pulls later I awakened him
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Sairam44 said:

He’s not that bad better then black bolt and moon knight
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Sairam44 said:

This champ hits pretty hard.

One aspect I did not understand is why he can stun Mordo, launch heavy without Mordo's astral evade kicking in?
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Now now now guys this thread is about me (jk)
  • AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    I opened my first six star about 8 hours ago after approximately 93 days of playing.. Got a black panther OG.
    Congrats on squirrel girl.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Not bad for first 6*.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    @Deadlygamer98 congrats on the 🐿️ Girl . And @Sairam44 Modok isn't bad. I know he's not exciting but I'd trade my only 6* (Red Skull) for Modok any day.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

I opened my first six star about 8 hours ago after approximately 93 days of playing.. Got a black panther OG.
    Congrats on squirrel girl.

That is incredible. Took me 4+ years to do so.
    Me too, lol