**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Colossus or Thing

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
Both 5* unduped. I have Science AG for The Thing. Who would you give higher priority to rank up r4?

Colossus or Thing 85 votes

Colossus
85%
Haji_SaabTimone147TheManMythLegendSIlverProfessorTensioFallencircusthanks4playingAyushk12Lvernon15MilesHolmwoodBrokenWarlord5386Mcord117JakearoundMysterioplayinggameletColonaut123Jedi_HawkeSairam44Remeli 73 votes
Thing
14%
DragonMCOCHendrossPanchulon21Kill_GreyLeathersmw2017MotorjamSwarmOfRavensMattmillernwIryseMtl55Rickroll_123Binweevil 12 votes

Comments

• ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Colossus
    Things is an awesome defender but I'll save the AG for better science attackers
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Colossus
    i have both of these champs at r5 unduped and i use my colossus way way more than thing.
  • HolyLegoStepHolyLegoStep Posts: 145
    Colossus
    Collos-yes
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    Colossus
    Also, don't use your AG on the thing.. there are many science champion who are much much better when awakened
  • Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    Colossus
    Thing if your AW defense lineup needs improving, colossus for anything else
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Colossus

I might end up using a generic on my Colossus.. He's insane

I probably would if he wasnt already duped. Imo he is the best mutant. If you run suicides you could make the argument for omega and i wouldnt argue cause its a close race. But for me colossus edges him out just a little
    I have omega but I'm not investing in him because most my top champs (NF, AA, HT, Beardo etc) are non suicide friendly. If I get a ghost or a mutant gem from SA, then O won't. Otherwise it's going to Colossus
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Thing
    What's your progression.
    V2 complete?explored?
    V1 complete?explored?
    Have you got colossus/thing synergies?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

I might end up using a generic on my Colossus.. He's insane

Yes I have a generic AG but I want to reserve for Doom or NF.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Thing
    Colossus is better. However, I just finished variant 1 chapter 3 with Thing and I thought I'd toss him a vote. They're both worthy. Thing is significantly better for AW defense (if you care)
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I also tends to Colossus at the moment. Anyway, think one more day till the next level up milestone.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,299 ★★★★
    Its depends on who you have and who you like using.. Thing awaken has protection to power damage.. Colossus has more utility, immune to frosbite, incinerate, bleed... armor immune to armor shattered except by tech champions..
    In due time rank up the other champion.. you can't go wrong.