**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Side event multiple times?

Comments

• Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    Sameee
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★
    They’ve already said it will affect everyone, why do so many people feel the need to pop in here and say “me too”?
  • MaverickjoMaverickjo Posts: 16
    Same here... hopefully this will be fixed soon...✌️
  • DoryukaiDoryukai Posts: 4
    Any news in the matter @Kabam Miike problem seems to be that the quest should be resetting every time you complete it instead of keeping the progress from the last run. I wonder if you run the path you haven’t run it would make a difference or the same ...
  • CulteeCultee Posts: 153
    kabam what’s up? So much for multiple times to strengthen my roster
  • drakeWARLORDdrakeWARLORD Posts: 21
    edited August 2020

Looking into this now.

Please do something.....
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Same for me. Give me my rewards.

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    That means after the fix tmr, you can keep fighting the same path in Herald Difficulty for reward each day and no need to seek for exploration? Thanks.
  • Artic_ToweryArtic_Towery Posts: 44
    Ah, I'm not alone here. I just wasted a handful of revives... 🙁 Glad to see that at least they know about the problem - We'll see about actually fixing it and getting the compensation
  • MajinbarnMajinbarn Posts: 36
    I also had this issue. Ran the quest thinking I could get more shards but ended up getting nothing. :(
  • Hmm we should definitely get some sort of refund for this

You should definitely get the rewards that you would have gotten for this. Nothing more, nothing less.
  • mAleksandarmAleksandar Posts: 86
    Same here...

• HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    [Retracted due to redundancy]
  • AdvAdv Posts: 195
    Same here
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Yeah i also encountered the same
    No rewards
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

Yeah i also encountered the same
    No rewards

Can't be correct. I just did 2 runs and obtained the rewards.
  • Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
    Yeqh because now if fixed
  • Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
    edited August 2020
    I think if you could maybe
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Yea, my mind just went on auto-pilot last night when I got the 2nd Galactus' Favor thing from the calendar. I just absent-mindedly went into Herald difficulty, took the path I hadn't taken the first tim and didn't get any rewards lol.

Grumpy said:

The problem I see that you only gain 28 favors to do the same herald twice a day you need 56 favors ? Is the calendar wrong and should get 2 favors per day or should you get a favour per run ?

You could save all 28 and make all runs on one day.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Grumpy said:

The problem I see that you only gain 28 favors to do the same herald twice a day you need 56 favors ? Is the calendar wrong and should get 2 favors per day or should you get a favour per run ?

The first favor was given Tuesday with the new calendar. The event started Wednesday. Second favor was Wednesday night from the calendar. So people were able to run it twice on Wednesday.
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    I got nada
  • AlzaeemAlzaeem Posts: 5
    still no fix ?
    Grumpy said:

Grumpy said:

You could save all 28 and make all runs on one day.
    You could and get nothing like many are doing including myself still not fixed
    Why? I am getting the rewards on second and third run.