**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is 5 star Void worth R5 and taking to high sig?

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
I've got around 50 science sig stones atm. Is Void worth R5? Ive got 6R2 Human torch and 5R5 sig200 CAP IW atm

Is 5 star Void worth R5 and taking to high sig? 27 votes

Yes
100%
TheManMythLegendLvernon15BrokenCiciliatoZombieZeddgforcefanHector_1475Kill_GreyEinfachSoddomAdamb208H3t3rBonzodavidPřìņče01Mauledo_owalkerdogRenaxqqsastomJoshua_Eivers 27 votes
No
0%

Comments

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Yes
    It helps when he’s high sig but awakening is the key. Keep funnelling stones into him and the debuffs will apply quicker and quicker.

You’re going to have to play him a little bit more aggressively while he’s lower sig, once’s he’s high sig you can slow play to your heart’s content
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Without a doubt. His utility is unparalleled. Probably top 5 champs in terms of utility.
  • Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    Yes
    He’s an absolute beast but you need to get the sig level way higher than 50. He’s a bit like CapIW, Aegon, Namor where their full abilities really shine at high sig. Mine is at 176 and he is a mainstay of my questing and AW teams (at tier 3/4). He even did a crazy amount of work in V3 where he was handicapped. When we used to run map 5, even my 4* could destroy everything. He’s one of the best in the game for a reason.
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Yes
    Thanks for all the input. Should be my next 5 star R5 then