**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ebony boss rush help

Cokkiemonster_91Cokkiemonster_91 Posts: 69
edited August 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I keep getting stuck on ebony, because i keep activating degen through miss even when faulter is not activated?
I even tried Domino/Rulk synergy and to spam heavy atacks but it counts as a miss sometimes, while basic atacks are 50% miss even when i block his focus.
I would post a video but my phone does have screen record option.

Comments

• Options
    KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    I used Torch for the fight and the miss wasnt really a problem but you could try ghulk since hell regen back most of the degen damage
  • Options
    Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    It's because of the node and maw's abilities.
    There is a node on maw called critical setup which basically means that whenever you end a combo with a specific attack , during the next combo if you end with that same attack then it would be guaranteed critical hit. But maw's abilities include that whenever a hit is guaranteed critical then you would miss and thus applying degen.
    For eg say you've had a 5 hit combo like this - M LLL M. Here the final hit is a Medium hit. So if in the next combo you end that combo with a Medium (which was your last hit in previous combo) then it would be guaranteed critical and hence it would miss thus applying degen. So basically don't end your combo with the same hit as previous ones and you're good to go.
    Also if you have a buff then it gets nullified by maw's sp1 and apply degen on you.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    HolyLegoStepHolyLegoStep Posts: 145
    Heavy spam
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    With a science champion you bypass guaranteed crit miss