**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Haven't got Alliance war rewards yet..

Hey guys, me and my gold 3 ally haven't got the season 19 rewards yet.
Most of the people we know have got their rewards. I was just wondering how long will it take for us to get rewards @Kabam Miike
And is it only me and my ally or some of you still haven't got the rewards too ??

Comments

• Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
    My ally hasnt got our rewards either
  • Syst3maticSyst3matic Posts: 10
    I have 2 accounts, one still hasn't received awards
  • chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
    They should atleast give us the exact date when we are going go get the rewards
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    If you haven’t got them by now, I suggest you didn’t qualify for some reason.
    Markjv81 said:

If you haven’t got them by now, I suggest you didn’t qualify for some reason.

My whole alliance havent got the rewards.
  • NavieenNavieen Posts: 137 ★★
    edited August 2020
    So poor from kabam, over 72 hrs with no explanation. Same for my alliance. All those rewards are needed for all players to progress. I am a gold 3 ally aswell. @Kabam Miike Can something be done about this
    Navieen said:

So poor from kabam, over 72 hrs with no explanation. Same for my alliance. All those rewards are needed for all players to progress. I am a gold 3 ally aswell. @Kabam Miike Can something be done about this

Navieen its me chris20d from your alliance lol
    We had more than 2 wars and still haven't got the rewards and they specifically said that eligibility - 2 wars
    @Kabam Miike
  • My whole alliance not got rewards yet sent tickets to support but no action 😒
    edited August 2020

My whole alliance not got rewards yet sent tickets to support but no action 😒

My alliance got nothing, no message
    ?
  • NavieenNavieen Posts: 137 ★★
    @chrisfernendezzz I didn’t realise lol. But seriously it’s like they just care about all the top top players getting rewards and just forget about us players who progress. Also noticed only seems to be gold 3 alliances
    Navieen said:

@chrisfernendezzz I didn’t realise lol. But seriously it’s like they just care about all the top top players getting rewards and just forget about us players who progress. Also noticed only seems to be gold 3 alliances

True, when are we gonna have gold 3 rewards, i am waitinv to rank 5 my venom uhhh
    When the hell are we gonna get our rewards @Kabam Miike . Its gonna be almost a week now
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    2 days equals almost a week in MCOC land.....
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Nothing for our alliance as well....

Usually there would've been some kind of announcement if things are going to be delayed... But this time there is none...

2 days equals almost a week in MCOC land.....

Lol i don't remember how many days has been passed. It seems like many days almost like a week