**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What should I do with my new 5 star rogue?

manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
Pulled her from my class crystal and I think she is useless except for arena. Should I rank her up? Is she really good?

Comments

• manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Definitely not useless, she's fun and Swedeah on YouTube has done a lot of cool stuff with her that you can check out. But it really depends on who you already have in your roster and what you think of her. Plus you kind of want her awakened ability.
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
    I like Rogue personally. She has everything in her kit that makes a champ "good"
    - shrugs off debuffs quickly
    - health steal on lv.1 special
    - Power steal on lv 2 special

Her attack is not on Corvus or Nick Fury's level but so few are. I think a lot of her negative criticism comes in the fact that her "buff steal" mechanic is fairly useless. Unless you get lucky or can play aggressive in the corner, the stolen buff falls off too quickly to be of any great use. Even at that, right now the only buffs which do any good are the fury, crit, and cruelty buffs.

If you play her to her strengths then she will really help you clear a lot of content. It's also possible that she may get one of the eventual "tune ups" and her damage numbers may be tweaked, or maybe she'll be able to absorb passive buffs. Time will tell. As for now, she is still one of my favorite mutant champs. Mine is at rank 3. I will consider taking her to rank 4 depending on what Magneto's buff looks like. Right now it is a toss up between ranking the eventually buffed Magneto, her, or Archangel.

Hope this info has been helpful!
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    She's useful but I would wait to rank her above R3 before doing V3 and V4 exploration. I have 3 of 2016 rank up gems and surely one is for her
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Would love to have Rogue on my team.
    She was a fun champ i had as a 4star and my favourite xmen back in the days. If i had her, i'd prolly take her to R4 primarily coz of how i like her usefulness and fun to play.