**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Incursions are broken

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
please look into incursions, there are several glitches, specially trying to pick boosts it just goes in and out

Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    Came to report this - screen flickering, menus not disappearing after selections or keep coming back...chat flickering in and out. Glitches galore!
  • SempaidavidSempaidavid Posts: 114
    Yep, its a real mess. You have to select your boosts like 5 times and exit out and back in. It's also just hanging after sections.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340

Yep, its a real mess. You have to select your boosts like 5 times and exit out and back in. It's also just hanging after sections.

this all happened to me as well last night and it was very frustrating
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    A few problems I’ve been having with incursions:
    1.) Your choice must be picked several times to it
    2.) Can’t read messages without relog and that’s with friend messages aswell
    3.) Connection issues while fighting.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Yup, really buggy.

I was still in zone 4 while my partner was in zone 5. Exiting and re-entering fixes it but still

Buttons not registering properly

Hack screens flickering and glitching

Twas fun
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Still happening today
  • SupaflyaznSupaflyazn Posts: 75

A few problems I’ve been having with incursions:
    1.) Your choice must be picked several times to it
    2.) Can’t read messages without relog and that’s with friend messages aswell
    3.) Connection issues while fighting.

Having problems with #1 too... not so much the other 2
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    It's been happening to me as well. So many glitches when picking hacks.
  • Hey there, the team is aware of this issue and is currently looking into. There is a thread going for this issue here where information can be shared.
This discussion has been closed.