**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Amazon App Store

This post will be very short, as the title pretty much sums it up. This game needs to be on the Amazon App Store. Kabam would have a whole new realm of customers. My brother, my sister, and 3 of my cousins would get the game on their Kindles as soon as this occurred. Could you please try to cut a deal with Amazon, Kabam? Anyone else think this would be beneficial to Kabam and customers who want the game but can't get it?
-CrusherOfDreams

Comments

• PharaohPharaoh Posts: 13
    edited May 2017
    I agree with the OP. Having this game be available through Amazon App Store would be amazing.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    This post will be very short, as the title pretty much sums it up. This game needs to be on the Amazon App Store. Kabam would have a whole new realm of customers. My brother, my sister, and 3 of my cousins would get the game on their Kindles as soon as this occurred. Could you please try to cut a deal with Amazon, Kabam? Anyone else think this would be beneficial to Kabam and customers who want the game but can't get it?
    -CrusherOfDreams

Isn't kindle a reading device?
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    DLegend wrote: »
    -CrusherOfDreams

Isn't kindle a reading device?

Not the original Kindle, the Kindle Fire. The original Kindle's are rarely used anymore. Kindle Fires are used by many. They are mainly for reading, but are used for games as well. Due to the lack of games that are supported by Amazon, Contest of Champions and many other great games are unavailable to Kindle Fire users. I'm saying that Kabam should try to cut a deal with Amazon so that their products are supported.
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    It may have to do with Amazon Apps not having the same access to the Google backend API as apps bought from the Play Store. Some services like payment etc are closely guarded by Google and can only be used on Google's true version of Android.
    WolfGuy wrote: »
    It may have to do with Amazon Apps not having the same access to the Google backend API as apps bought from the Play Store. Some services like payment etc are closely guarded by Google and can only be used on Google's true version of Android.

But the game is on Apple as well. They should go to more types of devices. I highly doubt that a contract with Google renders Kabam unable to move this product to other platforms as well. If that is the case, then Kabam screwed up big-time.
    Does anyone have comments on this?
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Yes! I play this game on my phone, being able to get it on my kindle fire would be awesome! Bigger screen would make the at-home grind way more bearable
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    Yes! I play this game on my phone, being able to get it on my kindle fire would be awesome! Bigger screen would make the at-home grind way more bearable

Yeah, many of my family members feel the same way.