**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Game Content did you enjoy playing?

caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
edited September 2017 in General Discussion

Which Game Content did you enjoy playing? 41 votes

Realm of Legends
19%
NyaleScottryanphillgreenBuster1haunted_memoryGrimmbearBarry_Allen007Phantom 8 votes
Road to the Labyrinth
24%
Etaki_LirakoiDrZolaAakashTheLazyKingSubTypicalMatthewCSanchezAfridJadedVision_41Menkent 10 votes
Labyrinth of Legends
4%
RagamugginGunnerUsername819273943 2 votes
Act4 100%
24%
winterthurMcord11758MegaSkater67Fireballs5YellsomeNDK13MasterTroller42HoidCosmereKorporate_KurtAdanGOW 10 votes
The Monster that is Act5
26%
danielmathJaffacakedErza_ScarletJcray705Deadbyrd9Hell_GoliathAwesomeness44zero7Kamr05IronBlaze09Donyb 11 votes

Comments

• PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    Realm of Legends
    So much less effort on RoL. All the swiping and tapping gets old on the others. You know, swiping your credit card and typing in the PIN number?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    The Monster that is Act5
    I had WAY more difficulty with RTL than act 5, cause i didn't have any 5/50s for it. Lol is also super fun but i've only done 1 path.

RTL was also pre 12.0 so there were no resources for it, every video was "use switch" and i've still never gotten her as a 4 star
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    The Monster that is Act5
    I loved act 5. A lot of new challenges making me adjust my regular play style and bring champs I don't use too much in quests. I thought act 5 was well made bedsides the collector
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    ^^^ That's still fairly common. You only need _____ champion and you'll cruise through ______ event.

At this point, I'm stuck in the daily grinding of daily events with the occasional run through the monthly event. I'm just stockpiling crystals so when _____ champion finally shows then I can move up.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Road to the Labyrinth
    Rttl was fun, money grab with some of the boosts. But I enjoy 1 path and done situations. The many run around paths in story quests get really annoying. Although act 5.3 has been fun as well.
  • Road to the Labyrinth
    Act 4 is so repetitive and it gets annoying.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Web-Slinger and 5.1
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Road to the Labyrinth
    RTTl is more fun. But I haven't tried 5.3 yet
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    the one where lag and bugs dont kill me
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Act4 100%
    It was enjoy playing?damn it thought it was most boring..if u ask me I wud say rol
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Road to the Labyrinth
    Enjoyed RttL a lot. Actually enjoyed Act 4 (the old one, not the nerfed one) because it forced me to use more champs than I had previously and because rewards seemed great given my progress at the time. RoL was fun every time I did it.

Dr. Zola
  • The Monster that is Act5
    The first chapter on act 5 had nodes that were fun and interactive (not sarcastically)
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    used to absolutely LOVE Alliance War ... but now that it's turned into no skill/Diversity Parade "Wars", it's super borrrrinnnggggg
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Act4 100%
    Really enjoyed playing Act 4. I especially liked nodes such as gamblers fate because it kept the fight interesting with unpredictable changes. Also enjoying Act 5 though, just not a fan of flare. Bane is ok but I prefer the nodes that don't degen. The one where only specials did damage was a fun one.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    I enjoy bases! They are so much fun and a joy to play. I love seeing the screen Coming Soon that features Jelliebeans 4* unduped scarlet witch and Mambo's 4* Colossus. They are are just walking right through that base right now. I want them in my alliance so that I can conquer the battlerealm and make it my very own. So much fun
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    In all honesty, Act 4 has been the most enjoyable content so far.