**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Very laggy gameplay after 27.2.5 & 2.8.0 update

Device: OnePlus 7 Pro
Data: WiFi and LTE
Game version: 28.0.0
Game mode: in the whole game.

PROBLEM:

Hello to all! please contact the developers.
After updating the game, it began to freeze very much and the FPS dropped almost twice. I was able to play with 90fps and so smooth gameplay but now my game run with freaking 30fps with shacking animations..
I cannot sin on my smartphone because I downgrade to version 27.2.0 and the lags are gone. However, as soon as I installed version 27.2.5 or 28.0.0, the game started to lag again. I also made a video for comparison..

https://youtu.be/v7tKlgSYsps

Comments

• Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    I've encountered an issue on AQ where i hit the Fight button and game just freezes. this caused me a timeout and drained health to half without even getting into the fight
  • Options
    ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    Same here, especially fight with SUNSPOT, Aarkus, HUMAN TORCH and others with fire or ice visual effect.
  • Options
    AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    iPhone X latest update for game and iOS since the alleged bug fix for annoying ai I’ve encountered serious lag issues to the point where controls fail screen blurs and the ai just smashes you somewhat of a joke. Lag is ridiculous not my WiFi or mobile data gameplay is awful now I’ve gone from taking zero hits in fights to loosing my entire roster make me look like a week old player and has sucked any joy out of this game it’s now annoying.